Thread: Light schedule fucked!!

Macky Guest

Default Answered: Light schedule fucked!!

So, yesterday, ( last night 22:30 lights on time) I changed my reflector for a parabolic.

My tent is in a alcove, and fit perfectly, I can only get into the front of the tent. When removin the old reflector, it got stuck on something, ( the timer) an as I can't get to that side, because it against the wall, and my screen is full of budding plants so I can't move that, I had to cut it to remove it! ( plan for everything, but some shit will still go wrong. Everything got sorted, parabolic was good, went to bed.

Misses gets me up this morning saying, tent is at 15c! I'm thinking, the light should be on, no chance, so I go check, lights are indeed, off!! Fucked!!

I had no choice but to cut down the screen, take out the plants, take the screen out, get to the timer to see

Timer had rotated, and was off for six hours over night, I left the window open, as the light should have been on, so temps went down to 15c.

So, now, I have 7 blue cheese 4 weeks since flip, budding nicely, but stressed to fuck and confused on their light schedule.

I've taken this chance to give my tent a good clean, have a good look at each plant, restore the timer, and put everything back in.

So after all this.... Please tell me my babies will be ok

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

2. "Sounds like it’s stressed you more than the plants mate, try to forget about it. You can’t change what’s happened and you’ll never know what might have been anyway.

Cannabis is one tough sadistic motherfucker, she probably enjoyed the stress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (17-04-18), GEORGE (17-04-18)

Macky Guest

Unleashed!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Guest Guest

Sounds like it’s stressed you more than the plants mate, try to forget about it. You can’t change what’s happened and you’ll never know what might have been anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Guest For This Useful Post:

AND (17-04-18), Frankie-jane (10-06-18), GEORGE (17-04-18), M_C (17-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    Sounds like it’s stressed you more than the plants mate, try to forget about it. You can’t change what’s happened and you’ll never know what might have been anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yer I think they're ok, they look happy to be released from their bondage more than anything lol. Lights off now, so 12 hours until I see them again :-( let's hope they're ok! I small blip in the light schedule like this should effect them much right?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

One time, so early in their flowering, shouldn't really cause an issue

Like Cantona says, it's stressing you more than the plants
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    One time, so early in their flowering, shouldn't really cause an issue

Like Cantona says, it's stressing you more than the plants
    lol, youre both right mate. I think they like to do shit on purpose! Gonna go in there later, theyre gonna act dead lol. Ill run to the pc, make a post here, go back, and they'll be fine, like " Whats up man, you look pale" lmao. I forgot how stressful growing is sometimes.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (17-04-18), GEORGE (17-04-18), M_C (17-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times
    Provided Answers: 29

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I forgot how stressful growing is sometimes.
    You're not wrong there mate, hope all is ok

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    You're not wrong there mate, hope all is ok
    Me too!! Im sure, theyll be fine..... everything was going so well.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post: