Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Really new harvest question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    My last grow I harvested to early. I did not find it relaxing. Made my heart race and made me paranoid. All my friends loved it. It was very strong. This time I am harvesting when really ripe. Hopefully it will be as described.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    :/ i really would like to stay clear of weed that does that to you, unpleasant experience.

I am eyeing between afghan kush and blue dream, think i will give blue dream a go.

I think that what you typed could be the culprit, but if you get that horrible experience again, you should try strains that are labelled as medical cannabis or not.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by lltfdaniel View Post
    :/ i really would like to stay clear of weed that does that to you, unpleasant experience.

I am eyeing between afghan kush and blue dream, think i will give blue dream a go.

I think that what you typed could be the culprit, but if you get that horrible experience again, you should try strains that are labelled as medical cannabis.
    Blue dream is my next one, looks amazing!! Weed cut early will give you paranoia and a bad high, the THC is still immature, thats why you have to wait for the milky trichs, a little amber is always best, 10% amber and i chop, but its a personal preference kind of things.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

lltfdaniel (19-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Blue dream is my next one, looks amazing!! Weed cut early will give you paranoia and a bad high, the THC is still immature, thats why you have to wait for the milky trichs, a little amber is always best, 10% amber and i chop, but its a personal preference kind of things.
    I really appreciate your post here, yes well weed from the streets or black market apparently they do not cure it and maybe do an early harvest resulting in bad high/thc (which is vital otherwise uncured cannabis from what i read will also factor in as in why it makes you paranoid so when you cure it, it gets rid of the paranoid effect you see) only dry it because they do this for profit as well as growing the cannabis in that way which is what you typed.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Well am currently growing pamir gold cannabis strain from dutch passion and for personal use, now i know from a experienced grower that an early harvest will result in bad thc/high which gives you paranoia, i will do a very late harvest and as well as wait for signs that the thc is mature, should be a pleasant experience and properly done as well as 2-4 weeks worth of curing.

Macky Guest

I really appreciate your post here, yes well weed from the streets or black market apparently they do not cure it and maybe do an early harvest resulting in bad high/thc (which is vital otherwise uncured cannabis from what i read will also factor in as in why it makes you paranoid so when you cure it, it gets rid of the paranoid effect you see) only dry it because they do this for profit as well as growing the cannabis in that way which is what you typed.
    Uncured is more flavour and high. THC isnt its full psycho active compound until its dry. So smoking wet weed wont get you properly high, thats why curing it makes it better. It slowly bring all that moisture out. Its the Immature THC that gives you the paranoia. Most dealers will grow, cut too early, and not give a fuck, speed dry it in a few days. Thats why street weed is so bad. You'll see when you've got some of your own, thats been left to fully mature and ripen, youll never buy street weed again. Im still unfortunately buying, as this is my first crop for a while. And though my mate has a decent idea what he is doing, his weed was cut too soon. Its a great weed too, just another week or ten days it would have been top shelf. But when you get the trichroscope out, the crystals are less than 50% misty. Shame

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

lltfdaniel (19-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Uncured is more flavour and high. THC isnt its full psycho active compound until its dry. So smoking wet weed wont get you properly high, thats why curing it makes it better. It slowly bring all that moisture out. Its the Immature THC that gives you the paranoia. Most dealers will grow, cut too early, and not give a fuck, speed dry it in a few days. Thats why street weed is so bad. You'll see when you've got some of your own, thats been left to fully mature and ripen, youll never buy street weed again. Im still unfortunately buying, as this is my first crop for a while. And though my mate has a decent idea what he is doing, his weed was cut too soon. Its a great weed too, just another week or ten days it would have been top shelf. But when you get the trichroscope out, the crystals are less than 50% misty. Shame
    Thank you ever so much for the advise, you i think is a nice person.

Now i understand why they only dry the bud.
    Last edited by lltfdaniel; 19-04-18 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks

Makes life easy, i only need to dry the bud for like 5-10 days with no special drying equipment.

For what i read about curing is that it increases the thc strength but you say it is all about the moisture.

Thank you for you knowledge.

Thanks

I will now only use the mason jars for storage only, as well as a bit of a cure due to the humidity in the jars.

I am gonna do a very late harvest of the buds ;-) thanks for the advise Macky.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Default Really new harvest question

You wanna hang them for atleast 10 days mate! In a dark cool room. 15c is perfect! Then when the stick are just audibly ( you hear the snap) snapping, they go into jar! Half fill the jars, and open them for ten minutes each day for a couple of weeks, then, you'll hae pukka pukka weed

Sent from Hilary Clintons private server

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

lltfdaniel (19-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

I think that what you typed could be the culprit, but if you get that horrible experience again, you should try strains that are labelled as medical cannabis or not.
    I have been very happy with Afghan kush x black domina as well as CBD apocalypse. Both are calming with zero paranoia. High jack is a great daytime strain. Does not make me tired. It actually perks me up and gives me energy but without feeling nervous, anxious or paranoid.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast