Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Automatic curing???

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

Default Automatic curing???

Hi,

I want to ask this, does anybody know more about automatic curing yeah like this for example look up cure cork on google as i cannot post links or images as i don't have 10 posts or more on this forum.

It is an automatic curing burping that fits on a mason jar.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Thanks

Now that i have over 10 posts,

NO LINKS!
    Last edited by M_C; 19-04-18 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Link removal

Thanks

they are called a CureCork, has a built in temp and humidity sensor.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sal_Governale For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Just cure in kilner jars man, no need for fancy shit! Captain Beefheart will tell you that all day long lol! Jst use normal jars mate

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

BornToBeAgrower (03-05-18), lltfdaniel (19-04-18), M_C (19-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

I think the curecork looks awesome. Reminds me of the time I ruined 4 oz GDP because i forgot to burp. If this works as advertised it would be amazing but the price tag will keep me from buying these for now. Plus my collection of cvault containers would be useless with these.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sal_Governale View Post
    they are called a CureCork, has a built in temp and humidity sensor.
    They won't give a proper cure due to the construction design of them They may be fine for Oregano though lol
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

9. The Following User Says Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

lltfdaniel (19-04-18)

Thanks

It's fine now that i have learnt stuff from Macky about how to produce the proper stuff which is cannabis, about making sure you check the plant so you know when it is the proper harvesting time (too early then it will make you paranoid when you smoke it)

I thought it was all about curing, but no just 10 mins everyday and it will suffice, and yea curecork isn't cheap i'll stick with mason jars.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

The cure is also very important. Harvest at the correct time & cure well & your weed will be top shelf - Every time!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (20-04-18), lltfdaniel (19-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    The cure is also very important. Harvest at the correct time & cure well & your weed will be top shelf - Every time!
    Well i plan to wait for harvest time so that the thc degrades past the perfect thc harvest time when the whatever it is the resin is milky white and not transparent to produce cbn which is what thc gets converted into and that should make the smoke wonderful beyond words.

Then just use the mason jars for storage only and to give the stored buds 10 mins everyday.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lltfdaniel View Post
    Well i plan to wait for harvest time so that the thc degrades past the perfect thc harvest time when the whatever it is the resin is milky white and not transparent to produce cbn which is what thc gets converted into and that should make the smoke wonderful beyond words.

Then just use the mason jars for storage only and to give the stored buds 10 mins everyday.
    Beyond all else the very thing that is utmost important is that the weed is enjoyable so i would do a late harvest so cbn is formed and the thc is decreased, rather than be paranoid which is a horrible experience with fast heart rate and all.

I don't mind curing so much now that i know how to get weed that does not make you paranoid, as long as the weed gives me a nice time then that will do it for me whether it is smooth smoke or not.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast