Thread: Greetings

Thanks

Default Greetings

I'm new to hydro and new to growing on my first grow. Using a bubble brothers four pot system and a 1000 watt led. In a tent. Running ph balanced water with maricle grow nutrients until my gen hydro flora nutrients arrive. Then switching my water and replacing nutrients. Im always open to new advice as once again this is my very first grow. Strain is jager... look forward to hearing from you guys!

Greg

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gregnewtohydro For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (19-04-18), G' (19-04-18)

3. Default

Hi Greg, welcome.

I love bubble buckets. Why not start a grow diary and lots of folk will offer advice to help you to success.
    Last edited by Lazee_Daze; 19-04-18 at 03:44 AM.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lazee_Daze For This Useful Post:

Dirty_badger (19-04-18), G' (19-04-18), Gregnewtohydro (19-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lazee_Daze View Post
    Hi Greg, welcome.

I love bubble buckets. Why not start a grow diary and lots of folk will offer advice to help you to success.
    Can I do that here? This site is a little confusing to me . I'm about to go into veg mode. Week 3 seedlings. Have lots of photos to share and could use all the advice I can get

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gregnewtohydro For This Useful Post:

G' (19-04-18), Lazee_Daze (19-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 13,095 Times

Welcome to the talk. You need to start the diary in the relevant section dude.

ATB dirty_badger

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dirty_badger For This Useful Post:

G' (19-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother, not a hydro man but there are plenty of them on here, you need to go to grow diaries section and choose the relevant one for you either newbie corner or hydro mate, good luck brother, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Thanks

walcome mate