Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Parkinson's and LBD

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Growing View Post
    Anyone here unfortunate enough to suffer with these horrible illnesses? I am currently growing for my aunt who has both and cannabis really helps. I am just wondering what strains are recommend?
    Hey bro,

As it happens, my Mum has Parkinson's and I've been trying for years to get her on cannabis but sadly the propaganda done a proper number on her. I did manage to get her to take capsules as suppositories for a week or two but then she freaked out, said she don't want to be a junky and stopped. What i can say, is the week she was on them, her anxiety (and she has this on another level with the PD) calmed right down as too did her tremors.

If the said person is ok with THC then have a look at strains rich in THCv. Durban Poison is one of the better ones i believe? THCv is good for tremors. For the CBD, Candida CD1. Very high in CBD with a maximum of 1% THC but there are many strains out there and sometimes we just have to keep exploring for the one works the best for the individual.

A high THCv strain along with some the CBD should open up some doors for her. The great thing about Candida (or similar) along with a THC strain is you can have a good play around with ratios and hopefully find one that offers the most relief

I don't have any experience with LDB, sorry mate
    Last edited by Bomber; 21-04-18 at 05:04 PM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,803 Times

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2