Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Ultrasonic Fogger / Mister

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    These work great controlling a fogger very similar to the heater controller that budlightyear built 😃🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land
    They are good when they work but when I tried making one I had three and all ended up having problems with them.

Good if they work but in my case were crap lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,541 Times

ive been using one so far, homemedics jobby. has a uv filter internally and adjustable output.

my humidity without is as low as 40%RH too.

ive had a problem with white mineral salts building up in my filter, a feature of 'cool mist' (ultrasonic) humidifiers. so be aware, avoid clogging your filter - run without it for the veg when you are using the humidifier, unless you are using RO!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HisHighness For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3