Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Rox or other Flower Enhancers

BlackJack Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,022 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    I would recommend if it's needed, and I mean recommend by using it to kill strech. Apart from using it for that id leave it out. Used at 0.25ml per litre from day 21-35 of 12/12. Also used at week 7 and 8 along side overdrive at the same dosage ✌
    Not used any others mate. I think joker had used the other 2 I mentioned.
    I use rox all the time. Mostly for stretch but also to tighten the buds up. A well know grower here got me on it (Murdock) If you decide to use it DON'T GO BY THE RECOMMENDED DOSAGE! Sorry for the caps. but don't. I was taught to use it when true flower is visible at the rate of 1ml per l for 4 weeks. The overdrive I use according to the label for 2 weeks before flush.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dogman For This Useful Post:

Devoed (21-04-18), GEORGE (03-01-22), joker_the_smoker (22-04-18), ToughCall (24-04-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    I would recommend if it's needed, and I mean recommend by using it to kill strech. Apart from using it for that id leave it out. Used at 0.25ml per litre from day 21-35 of 12/12. Also used at week 7 and 8 along side overdrive at the same dosage ✌
    Not used any others mate. I think joker had used the other 2 I mentioned.
    Yeah stretch is never normally an issue as I scrog so I end up with plenty of room above the net, just always looking to increase yield and try and develop my knowledge with every grow and nuits are key, I currently use bud bud and overdrive in flower with A+B and silicon, just looking to add or tweek it to get better results

No danger power ranger

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Devoed For This Useful Post:

dogman (22-04-18), GEORGE (03-01-22), ToughCall (24-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,977 Times

Iv used it last grow with bottom feeding and it was a big mistake. I upped the feed of it to the stated dose and it messed the plant up bad. It totally stopped growing and slowed down major on drinking etc

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BritishBotanics For This Useful Post:

Devoed (22-04-18), GEORGE (03-01-22), ToughCall (24-04-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BritishBotanics View Post
    Iv used it last grow with bottom feeding and it was a big mistake. I upped the feed of it to the stated dose and it messed the plant up bad. It totally stopped growing and slowed down major on drinking etc

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    The stated does is high, people have mentioned it being powerful stuff so go easy on the amount to put in! I think I will swerve it for now maybe look at some organic alternative

No danger power ranger

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Devoed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-22), ToughCall (24-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I did look at PGR's but the sentence below seemed to make sense so I decided against it. I'm sure many commercial growers must use it.

I do use Chitosan (natural) when repotting and as a top dress. This as as close to a PGR as I would go.

(Taken from an article produced by a well known seed company ) Relating this back to your fruits and flowers, this means that when total harvest weight increases, the over-all quality decreases. This is because the majority of the weight gained from PGRs comes from extra cellulose material and some water retention. Therefore pound for pound, cannabinoid content becomes saturated, which means lower ratios of THC in the final product.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-22), ToughCall (24-04-22), Valentina (14-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,310 Times

Dont think i would use them for personal smoke.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Toms Iws Flood & drain system using coco. 2020.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...ems-using-Coco

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tom222 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-22), toblue (23-04-18), ToughCall (24-04-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I did try some Mammoth P which has Triacontanol (a sort of PGR) for this grow. It seemed to work but it was expensive and I watched a side by side with/without on youtube and seemingly it made no difference. I have re[placed the Mammoth with photosynthesis plus.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-22), tom222 (23-04-18), ToughCall (24-04-22)

Thanks

Did you end up using it ?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dankman1211 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-01-22), ToughCall (24-04-22)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2