Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Is my plant sick?

Thanks

Default Is my plant sick?

Hey guys, so this is my first ever attempt at growing a plant. It's a Pineapple Express Autoflower from Barney's Seeds.

The other day I noticed a few deformed leafs and I was just wondering if this is a common thing that pot plants do or wether something more sinister is afoot.

I have attached some pictures of the suspicious leafs, any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated, it is meant to be ready for havest in about 2weeks according to Barney's recommend timeline.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2193.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	78.1 KB 
ID:	359536

Name:	IMG_2194.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	60.0 KB 
ID:	359537

Name:	IMG_2196.jpg 
Views:	79 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	359538

Name:	IMG_2200.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	98.1 KB 
ID:	359539

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dante2705 For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (24-04-18), GEORGE (25-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (24-04-18), Dante2705 (24-04-18), GEORGE (25-04-18), Greengrass (24-04-18)

Macky Guest

Welcome to the talk mate, they look over feed.... but there is more we need to know.

What nuits you feeding them and how much, what medium are you growing in?.... that pot look small aswell, how often you feeding aswell? As much info as possible mate.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dante2705 (24-04-18), GEORGE (25-04-18), Greengrass (24-04-18)

Bomber Guest

I would flush that. Massively overfed, mate.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Dante2705 (24-04-18), GEORGE (25-04-18), Greengrass (24-04-18)

Thanks

I only use bottled water, no feed at all apart form about half way through the veg stage i added some nitrogen as some leaves were turing yellow, as soon as it perked up i stopped and carried on with bottled water.

Would the size of her pot be something to do with, it's only in a 3L (i know its very small but I'm new i have 15-20L pots for my next go)

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante2705 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-04-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dante2705 View Post
    I only use bottled water, no feed at all apart form about half way through the veg stage i added some nitrogen as some leaves were turing yellow, as soon as it perked up i stopped and carried on with bottled water.

Would the size of her pot be something to do with, it's only in a 3L (i know its very small but I'm new i have 15-20L pots for my next go)
    Pot size would definitely be an issue if it was photperiod plants, but autos can usually handle any pot, they just grow smaller. Give it a flush mate, maybe you gave it too much nitrogen, thats why its so dark green and waxy.. what medium are you in?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dante2705 (24-04-18), GEORGE (25-04-18)

Thanks

Im not going to lie the medium is just some basic soil from the garden with some homemade compost from my mums compost bin :') no idea what its made out off.

I'll give it a flush and see if she improves over the next few days.

Would replanting her in a bigger pot (15-20L)help even this close to its supposed harvest date?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dante2705 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-04-18)

Macky Guest

Im not going to lie the medium is just some basic soil from the garden with some homemade compost from my mums compost bin :') no idea what its made out off.

I'll give it a flush and see if she improves over the next few days.

Would replanting her in a bigger pot (15-20L)help even this close to its supposed harvest date?
    No mate... its an auto, it will get no bigger now re potting is just a waste of time, there has been many mistakes you've made on this grow, the main one, is not join the forum when you first started!! you could have had a lovely plant lol.

Well now you're here, what you saying about getting started properly? Get a proper medium, some decent food, and get a decent crop going?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Dante2705 (24-04-18), GEORGE (25-04-18), Hippy Crack (24-04-18)

Thanks

That's fair lol, i wasnt expecting anything major from this one tbf, I just wanted to see if I could grow it ha.

So for my next couple of plants, which i want to take more seriously and have decent plants, this is what i have ready:

2x 15-20L pots
    Miracle-Gro All Purpose Compost (50L)
    1X Pineapple Express Auto
    1x Tangerine Dream Auto
    Food again is Miracle-Gro - NPK - 24-3.5-13.3 (note this hasn't been used on the first plant)

I grow indoors, as i live in the UK and its frowned upon

Seeds germinated plants are about 4 days old now.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Dante2705 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-04-18)

Macky Guest

That's fair lol, i wasnt expecting anything major from this one tbf, I just wanted to see if I could grow it ha.

So for my next couple of plants, which i want to take more seriously and have decent plants, this is what i have ready:

2x 15-20L pots
    Miracle-Gro All Purpose Compost (50L)
    1X Pineapple Express Auto
    1x Tangerine Dream Auto
    Food again is Miracle-Gro - NPK - 24-3.5-13.3 (note this hasn't been used on the first plant)

I grow indoors, as i live in the UK and its frowned upon

Seeds germinated plants are about 4 days old now.
    Most of us here are UK based mate, we know the score. This whole miracle grow shit though...... Not sure if thats gonna be good for weed man. We need BudLightyear in here.....

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (24-04-18), Dante2705 (24-04-18), GEORGE (25-04-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast