Thread: perfect Temperature for vegging

Thanks

Exclamation perfect Temperature for vegging

hi
    just got my Temperature gagues from fee bay an want to know the perfect Temperatures
    whats the best for vegging and what the best for flowering

Thanks

hi m8 hope this helps
    Cannabis seems to grow best at a temperature of 25 to 26 degrees Celsius. This temperature must not be allowed to rise any higher in grow rooms where no CO2 enrichment takes place. When working with bottled CO2 or even a CO2 controller the temperature can be a little higher: 27 to 29 degrees. When working at higher temperatures, the RH must be closely monitored. Every 10 degree rise in temperature means that the absorption capacity of the air nearly doubles . In the dark period, the temperature may drop a little, but not too much. If the temperature is too low during the dark period, moulds have a better chance. A temperature of approximately 20 degrees Celsius is ideal for darkness. In order to maintain an optimal temperature, you need a discharge ventilator. The discharge ventilator has a double function: refreshing the air, and drawing off the heat

Thanks

right ill try get my head aorund this
    so when the lights go of and the heater comes on wil i need to put the inlet fan on at the same time to get sum freash air in?
    if so ill after try get it to 27 to 29 degrees
    is this right?
    or am i best of just switching the heater on when the lights go of and leave the inlet fan to come on abit later on when the lights are back on?

Thanks

think you would be best of one night putting lights off half hour to hour l8er check temp if its two hot leave the fans on over night if not use a timer to kick sum fresh air in every hour or so.

FZjb Guest

yeh as rose said, some air circulation is good at night when lights are off.

try and get temps around 7-9c lower at night when the lights are off

so if u get 26-27 at lights on

go for 18-19 at lights off, this temp difference is important to trich production so i am led to believe.

a fan won't cool the air in an enclosed space, it will just move it around a bit, its an extractor that removes the warm air from a room.

best thing to do, is closely monitor your temps for a few days, and adjust as you see fit. high or low temps for a few hours won't kill your babies if your on top of it.

hope it helps. good luck.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by roseberryk View Post
    think you would be best of one night putting lights off half hour to hour l8er check temp if its two hot leave the fans on over night if not use a timer to kick sum fresh air in every hour or so.
    AM GOING TO BUY A Adjustable thermostat heater from b n q so am hopin it will kick in when the lights are of/temp go es down then switch its self of when its gets above the top temp for the plants in vegging
    do you think this wil be ok
    think its like you say thou as i need to do it and check it for a day or two to get it perfect

Thanks

wow good info guys n1,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BIG JT View Post
    AM GOING TO BUY A Adjustable thermostat heater from b n q so am hopin it will kick in when the lights are of/temp go es down then switch its self of when its gets above the top temp for the plants in vegging
    do you think this wil be ok
    think its like you say thou as i need to do it and check it for a day or two to get it perfect
    think that would work fine m8