Thread: should i let run of soak up?

Thanks

Default should i let run of soak up?

hello im growing in coco in 10 litre pots and watering every other day still in veg at moment plants are 12 inches tall was just wondering as a mate who grew this way suggested that after watering leaving for a couple of hours to let the plant soak up the run of at the moment im giving them a litre every other day and getting a 30% run of was wondering if anyone could shed some light as iv always thought that it was no good to leave em sitting in water thanks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

U dont want to leave em sitting in water for any prolonged period it can and will cause the roots to rot and get various fungus like Pythium.

Thanks

cheers thats what i thought il just carry on the same and get rid of the run of about 15 mins after watering