Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: When do you guys start count flower days

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default When do you guys start count flower days

How many days from 12/12 flip do you guys and girls start counting, I know each strain is different and I know 7 to 14 days just want to see over all what is generally the normal a week or the full 2 weeks I flipped mine to 12/12 March 6 18 trying to figure when to start flush don’t want to lose weeks of packing in Weight, thanks and peace stay medicated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,120 Times

weeks went out the window when u bought the seeds.... until u have ran the strain there is no saying what weeks are what, just go off the trichomes for the chop. I start my flowering stage when i see the first lil pom poms beginning... of course some pistils must be thrown also.
    Coco Scrog with a mix bag COMPLETE 32.8 OZ's------

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ja-Take-2-Coco

Murdocks special blend x2 COMPLETE 6.6oz's

[url]https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/showthread.php?132905-Skunky-s-Bag-Seed-Extravagonja[url]

SCROG and LST 3 plants COMPLETE 10.5 OZ'S

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-Extravagonja

Check out the single mainlined Nitro Lemon Haze mentored by the mad scientist Dexter. COMPLETE 5.5 OZ's

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...lp-From-Dexter

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Skunky n funky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,526 Times

Yeah as skunky says. All strain dependant. Buy a loupe for trichs and buy a note pad incase you run the same plants again then you can plan things in advance.
    My current grow is on flush now. I have a house inspection in 3 week so I planned around that 👍
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18), Love2grow28 (25-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    Yeah as skunky says. All strain dependant. Buy a loupe for trichs and buy a note pad incase you run the same plants again then you can plan things in advance.
    My current grow is on flush now. I have a house inspection in 3 week so I planned around that 👍
    Just had my inspection yesterday was all running nicely all went smooth haha 😂, never running theses again f that lol jack herer next. Peace ✌️

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Macky Guest

The flower starts from the first day after the first 12 hours night time. The hormones change in the plant, its a gradual change, but that's when it begins. You dont want to start feeding bloom nuits until you see flowers starting to form though ;-) Because thats true flower lol.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18), Valentina (30-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

i go by the length of my tool on the sabbath when near ready.........duw duw if they shiny and smell it will get ewe high see, ive taken 2 plants @ 7.5 weeks this grow but i will say this shit will make ewe gittery it can even create whiplash throwing yuh neck out of sync being fritened of your own shadow............ i like it like this see not a ginger trich insight mostly clear / a few cloudy is my choice i like the hold on on the way up buzz see. atb fuk me them lights are brite turn the buggers off mun.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    i go by the length of my tool on the sabbath when near ready.........duw duw if they shiny and smell it will get ewe high see, ive taken 2 plants @ 7.5 weeks this grow but i will say this shit will make ewe gittery it can even create whiplash throwing yuh neck out of sync being fritened of your own shadow............ i like it like this see not a ginger trich insight mostly clear / a few cloudy is my choice i like the hold on on the way up buzz see. atb fuk me them lights are brite turn the buggers off mun.
    Bright is right my brother here this better

peace ✌️

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Thanks

mine are 24 days flipped but only flowered for 10 days properly infact my acapulco is not in true flower yet but i`ll still jerk the bugger when i fancy see as soon as i see fit. a dope plant is at its most potent when the trich`s are mostly clear / cloudy,....as soon as ewe see a fwew ambers the plants on the down hill spiral getting less potent...........hence why i chop them clear / cloudy the most high ewer gonna get from any strain. most peeps grow them over ripe imho and they calyx`s being over ripe but there again i do talk a load of bollox mind ewe.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    mine are 24 days flipped but only flowered for 10 days properly infact my acapulco is not in true flower yet but i`ll still jerk the bugger when i fancy see as soon as i see fit. a dope plant is at its most potent when the trich`s are mostly clear / cloudy,....as soon as ewe see a fwew ambers the plants on the down hill spiral getting less potent...........hence why i chop them clear / cloudy the most high ewer gonna get from any strain. most peeps grow them over ripe imho and they calyx`s being over ripe but there again i do talk a load of bollox mind ewe.
    Yeah I like them milky deffo not amber as don’t want to be stuck to a couch all day haha 😂

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Love2grow28 For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (25-04-18), GEORGE (26-04-18)

Thanks

To my liking this is ripe not a brown trich insight cloudy/ clear its the way forward see pmsl

Great googly moogly...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast