Thread: This is what i have learned about cannabis.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

Default This is what i have learned about cannabis.

Hi all am new to this forum anyways this is what i have to say, please add regarding what you know about cannabis as well.

This is what i have learnt regarding cannabis.

First off you will need cannabis plant food which i recommend > Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Bloom Part A+B Soil Amendments

Next you will need a microscope with at least 100 magnifcation to check the trichomes/resin if the trichomes/resin is transparent this weed will make you paranoid as hell, if done properly where the trichomes/resin is milky white with a bit of amber since when the trichomes/resin turn milky white then once that is done they then turn amber, amber trichomes/resin is where you get medical effects from cannabis.where it makes you relaxed etc too much amber trichomes/resin then you will experiance couch lock.

I like to point out though when the trichomes/resin is milky white with a bit of amber this weed will never make you paranoid as hell.

I recommend you buy the cannabis strain called blue dream you can buy these legally and collect them, the only bit is that if you germinate these seeds you are breaking man made laws and is a crime apparently.

First off plant the seed in soil and you away germination done.

Let the plant grow for so and so long time after 3-4 weeks it is time to use plant food.

once you confirm when the resin/trichomes is milky white with a hint of amber it is time to flush the plant with plain water for 2 weeks to make the smoke less harsh and bring out the flavour.

once done chop the plant up then dry for 7-14 days once done when the buds snap it is time to put them into jars.

Fill jars up to half level then open once a day for 10 minutes.

Voila you are done.

The more dry the buds are the more thc effect you will get out of your weed.

For very first time growers i recommend purple haze auto from originalseedsstore

For the microscope to check the resin i recommend this > Carson MicroBrite Plus 60 -120x LED Lighted Pocket Microscope

For drying the weed use a washing line and then attach the stems with buds on onto the line and wait at least 7 days and checking to see if the bud snaps or not.

For plant food, use Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Grow Part A+B Soil Amendments, 500ml during the growth stage then when the plant flowers use Advanced Nutrients pH Perfect Sensi Bloom Part A+B Soil Amendments, 500ml this is for the soil, every 1 liter you add 5ml to the water can, when the water can is empty put the plant food in first then water after that so that it is done properly, you add both a + b together mixed that is, so if you have a 3 litre water can you put 3 times 5 ml of part a into the can and then add part b same as part a put in 3 times 5ml again then water afterwards.

Well that is what i do anyways, regarding purple haze auto, it is a forgiving strain and easy to grow and the growth is likely to be completed around about 3-6 months varying on your growing equipment or not and use natural sun light etc as if you grew outside whichever.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18), KieranH (29-04-18), Lucas3330 (27-04-18)

Thanks

All about matured cannabis, matured cannabis will never make you feel paranoid.

I hope links to this website it self is allowed, because i think it is a very good read.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rchid=10289243

Read this and visit the link on this page here > https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tured+Cannabis

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Thanks

I give thanks to Macky he is the one who gave me very helpful advise.

Thank you.
    Last edited by lltfdaniel; 26-04-18 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Spelling correction

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18)

Macky Guest

Loads of good info out there Dan, keep up the reading mate, link any where in the forum as much as you like Just not outside!

Have a good read in the dryin and curing section as youve got something finishing soon, thats one of the most important stages and its easily over looked!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-04-18), lltfdaniel (26-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,579 Times

another tip: LIVE BY THE VPD CHART!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18)

Macky Guest

Vpd chart? Nah, live by no chart! Live by what your plant tells you! That's the only chart you need to learn to read

Sent from: For those about to harvest, we salute you!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (27-04-18), GEORGE (27-04-18), Peanut butter (26-04-18)

Thanks

Thanks for the tip on the microscope. I have a small mini pocket one somewhere...

Complete newbie here and growing just for fun, medicinal and smoking...
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleinad For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18), lltfdaniel (27-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,809 Times

Quote Originally Posted by SlimCT View Post
    another tip: LIVE BY THE VPD CHART!

VPD?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas3330 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-04-18)