Thread: Can cannabis oil be used as a daily supplement?

Thanks

Default Can cannabis oil be used as a daily supplement?

Hi all

Just curious if there are any non smokers out there who take oil purely as a supplement and if so what amount? I’ve been making my dad capsules of cannabis oil and coconut oil as he has cancer, but after reading so much about how it helps in so many different ways and all the different cannabinoids and the endocannabinoid system it’s made me curious to whether it could be used as a daily supplement.

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elleinad For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (26-04-18), Valentina (14-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

A lot of people I know use Marijuana management instead of pills. I am on my feet 7 hours a day at work and then go to my second job on my farm, I have tremendous back pain from 5 bulging discs and degenerative disc disease. I use a lot of cannabis pain crème and smoke mainly for pain, anxiety. I was prescribed 120 pain pills a month for nearly 5 years before starting to grow and ditching them. I am a firm believer that a strong indica can get rid of most any pain and leave me more clear headed than the narcotic pain pills. I know we have people here who make the capsules, ill see if I can find the thread with step by step instructions.
    If only I grew cannabis well

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELMo- View Post
    A lot of people I know use Marijuana management instead of pills. I am on my feet 7 hours a day at work and then go to my second job on my farm, I have tremendous back pain from 5 bulging discs and degenerative disc disease. I use a lot of cannabis pain crème and smoke mainly for pain, anxiety. I was prescribed 120 pain pills a month for nearly 5 years before starting to grow and ditching them. I am a firm believer that a strong indica can get rid of most any pain and leave me more clear headed than the narcotic pain pills. I know we have people here who make the capsules, ill see if I can find the thread with step by step instructions.
    Thank you. I’ve been making capsules myself too, just too paranoid to make the actual oil myself in case I make a right rats arse of it. I’m hoping to pluck up the courage this time after growing these plants though.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Elleinad For This Useful Post:

ELMo- (26-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,118 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Elleinad View Post
    Thank you. I’ve been making capsules myself too, just too paranoid to make the actual oil myself in case I make a right rats arse of it. I’m hoping to pluck up the courage this time after growing these plants though.

If you are using the butane method it is safe as long as done outside.. Do you have a vacuum purge?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ELMo- View Post
    If you are using the butane method it is safe as long as done outside.. Do you have a vacuum purge?
    I have no equipment whatsoever at the moment but was going to look into the slow cooker method or distillery equipment. I’ve even heard about people eating it via the raw method. Don’t know what cannabinoids you’d get that way.

Complete newbie here and growing just for fun, medicinal and smoking...
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...1&share_type=t