Thread: New start new nutes

Thanks

Default New start new nutes

Had to chop all my plants an put everything away as I need to move but should be up an running next month with some fresh new seeds an hopefully a better set up but In the mean time I got about £200-£400 to play about with to get the right nutes as I'm fed up with using canna, I just ordered some advanced nutes a&b as base ,haven't decided on what to use as mediam yet I've got 39 litre rhizo fabric pots an I'll be using named 600watt leds can anyone fill in the blanks?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Greenster6969 View Post
    Had to chop all my plants an put everything away as I need to move but should be up an running next month with some fresh new seeds an hopefully a better set up but In the mean time I got about £200-£400 to play about with to get the right nutes as I'm fed up with using canna, I just ordered some advanced nutes a&b as base ,haven't decided on what to use as mediam yet I've got 39 litre rhizo fabric pots an I'll be using named 600watt leds can anyone fill in the blanks?

Grown with Canna Coco A&B. Seem alright to me

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bomber View Post
    Grown with Canna Coco A&B. Seem alright to me

Been using it for awhile just wanted a change I'm more after sides nutes to go with the base

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Default New start new nutes

Advanced a n b, you'll want some great white, or voodoo juice from advanced for early veg, budda tree solar green power, from week three veg till week five flower. Budda tree flower burst for last week of veg and two weeks after flip. Then for flip. Sensi a n b bloom, with big bud, for first half of true flower, then a n b with overdrive until the flush

Check out this comp!!

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=168606

Best forum wins massive prizes! Check out the thread!

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-18), Greenster6969 (09-05-18), tom222 (29-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Advanced a n b, you'll want some great white, or voodoo juice from advanced for early veg, budda tree solar green power, from week three veg till week five flower. Budda tree flower burst for last week of veg and two weeks after flip. Then for flip. Sensi a n b bloom, with big bud, for first half of true flower, then a n b with overdrive until the flush

Check out this comp!!

Didn't see this reply sorry, could I use all this in coco? Can't find the budda tree thing anywhere , What site do you get it off?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Greenster6969 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,542 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post

Check out this comp!!

Fooking hell do you realy put all this in your plants!!!! Wow.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (10-05-18), GEORGE (10-05-18), Greenster6969 (10-05-18)

Thanks

I spent 60 euros and I am still using my products after 3 harvests. I can go until next year probably.
    When I started to grow I used to feed my plant, didn’t always worked out well. Now I feed my soil and the living micro organisms in there, works like a charm.
    I have brands on the shelf which I mainly don’t even use. It’s all about finding the proper balance without spinning out of control.
    Some products only need to be used once or not even at all. When you see the roots have a symbiosis with mycorrizha you don’t need to give them rootstimulator anymore. The fungus grows along with the roots. Saves you money and gives you extra room in the water to add up other nutrients (EC).

Basicly, less is more.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

tom222 (12-05-18)