Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Second grow!has one of my seeds turned out a dud or just lagging? Meet Bonnie & Clyde

Thanks

Default Second grow!has one of my seeds turned out a dud or just lagging? Meet Bonnie & Clyde

Hey so I ordered some seeds off the net about 3 weeks ago more specifically i ordered Gorilla Glue Auto Feminised seeds I was really happy with how the seeds looked and they seemed to germinate fantastically. this is day 4 under 18/6 lighting and daily watering (growing in coco) quarter strength nutrient added to see if it will help my Bonnie! I used a very gentle but powerful nutrient which my coco needed a drenching of any ways and then I sprayed around the seedlings with PH balanced water to make sure the nutrients were broken down even more.

please help have I killed her? - she was like this before I gave her the feed only she shot up about half an inch from 6 hours of darkness an hour after feeding if I have infact killed Bonnie should I germinate and stick another one in the same coco? or get new coco and just focus on clyde and give them all my attention? my fingers and toes are crossed that she will make it! here she is the sickly looking potential dud Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonnie.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	359722 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonnie2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	359723
    and here is her sister Clyde who seems to be doing fine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clyde.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	359725
    Growrite Nutes A+B quarter strength used. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nutes.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	359726

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-18)

Thanks

Personally mine took a long time from seeds I have gorilla glu also from bomb seeds I would just stop the feed mate and give just ph water for a week till heath size to hack the feed
    Quote Originally Posted by Growqueen420 View Post
    Hey so I ordered some seeds off the net about 3 weeks ago more specifically i ordered Gorilla Glue Auto Feminised seeds I was really happy with how the seeds looked and they seemed to germinate fantastically. this is day 4 under 18/6 lighting and daily watering (growing in coco) quarter strength nutrient added to see if it will help my Bonnie! I used a very gentle but powerful nutrient which my coco needed a drenching of any ways and then I sprayed around the seedlings with PH balanced water to make sure the nutrients were broken down even more.

please help have I killed her? - she was like this before I gave her the feed only she shot up about half an inch from 6 hours of darkness an hour after feeding if I have infact killed Bonnie should I germinate and stick another one in the same coco? or get new coco and just focus on clyde and give them all my attention? my fingers and toes are crossed that she will make it! here she is the sickly looking potential dud Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonnie.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	104.6 KB 
ID:	359722 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonnie2.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	104.4 KB 
ID:	359723
    and here is her sister Clyde who seems to be doing fine.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clyde.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	104.5 KB 
ID:	359725
    Growrite Nutes A+B quarter strength used. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nutes.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	60.2 KB 
ID:	359726
    Sent from my GT-P5210 using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrgreen89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mrgreen89 View Post
    Personally mine took a long time from seeds I have gorilla glu also from bomb seeds I would just stop the feed mate and give just ph water for a week till heath size to hack the feed

okay thank you very much I did read somewhere that you shouldn't feed them until two weeks but I read somewhere else that Coco Coir is Inert growing medium so it has no nutrients or Stabilisers in it for the seedling to feed on when it reaches that age a few places have said to begin quarter strength feeds as soon as I saw green. thanks again for response. "

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-18)

Thanks

how did you Gorilla glue turn out? is it really an 8 week grow? i'm on a time schedule I have until the 4th of July to have my crop harvested, cured and locked up.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

Don't know shit about coco, but nutes ain't a good thing for your seedlings, if ya want to add shit to a young plant there are other alternatives like root stims and such.just my opinion. Don't overwater at this stage either, 2 common mistakes, plants will grow thru this but just think about how small the roots are at this stage, I tend to mist plants rather than water, gives me something to do after the initial watering, guessing I probably rewater in a week or so but sparingly, on the outside edges of the pot.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-18), Greengrass (30-04-18), Mrgreen89 (30-04-18)

Thanks

update
    dud how does she look will she sprout properly or is she garbage? Click image for larger version. 

Name:	growupdate.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	102.4 KB 
ID:	359735
    here is her Sister Clyde who looks stunning Click image for larger version. 

Name:	update 1.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	100.0 KB 
ID:	359736
    here are the 5 galleon Smart pots filled with Coco Coir and are at 4 days old under 18/6 lighting with daily spray misting have exhaust fan systems and also fans inside my grow area to keep it all circulating and to prevent any mold build ups.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5 galleon .jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	82.3 KB 
ID:	359738

thanks for the help P.S feeding them a light nutrient meal this early seems to of worked wonders.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Greengrass (30-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wsg View Post
    Don't know shit about coco, but nutes ain't a good thing for your seedlings, if ya want to add shit to a young plant there are other alternatives like root stims and such.just my opinion. Don't overwater at this stage either, 2 common mistakes, plants will grow thru this but just think about how small the roots are at this stage, I tend to mist plants rather than water, gives me something to do after the initial watering, guessing I probably rewater in a week or so but sparingly, on the outside edges of the pot.
    Yes I have a 1litre misting spray bottle which I have been using to moisten the growing medium as the lights I have on my plants and the fan/exhaust ventilation system dries the coco out very quickly within 12 hours sometimes the 5gallon pot that they have been put into is very light at the end of the day and dry to finger depth. I realise cannabis likes to go thru stages of being dry but it can also wipe the entire plant out in a single day if it is to dry..

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Greengrass (30-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

At that stage I could offer enough moisture thru spray alone, not that I recommend it, water alone at this stage will feed the plant, add some root stim. Now after that feed that puppy.
    Or this is what works for me, in any medium I've used.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Greengrass (30-04-18), Lucas3330 (29-04-18)

Thanks

Yes coco has nutrients in soil trust me but not much will be OK with just water that will turn yellow if you going wrong anyway here's a pic of gorilla glue very nice plant
    Quote Originally Posted by Growqueen420 View Post
    okay thank you very much I did read somewhere that you shouldn't feed them until two weeks but I read somewhere else that Coco Coir is Inert growing medium so it has no nutrients or Stabilisers in it for the seedling to feed on when it reaches that age a few places have said to begin quarter strength feeds as soon as I saw green. thanks again for response. "

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrgreen89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18)

Thanks

Yes coco has nutrients in soil trust me but not much will be OK with just water that will turn yellow if you going wrong anyway here's a pic of gorilla glue very nice plant

Gorilla glu 4 weeks flower dwc under 2 x 600w hps lights over 4 Sq meter

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrgreen89 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast