Thread: Growing with soil and using nutes ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: Growing with soil and using nutes ?

So I’m growing in soil and when I have gave them nutes it was to much for them so I’m still sticking to water only but I’m just wondering when will I know to start actually feeding them nutes, what should I be looking for ? They have gotten a little lighter over the past few weeks but I’d still say they are on the darker side. I’m 39 days into my grow

2. "If you think they're on the dark side you're still good. You will know when they need food, they'll be pale

Sent from: For those about to harvest, we salute you"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18)

Macky Guest

If you think they're on the dark side you're still good. You will know when they need food, they'll be pale

Sent from: For those about to harvest, we salute you

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Stickysticky (29-04-18), Valentina (01-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    If you think they're on the dark side you're still good. You will know when they need food, they'll be pale

Sent from: For those about to harvest, we salute you
    I see I’ll just keep a eye on the colour of them then. Thanks for info Macky mate but yeaa I’m defo still sticking with water for now

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Also depends what soil you are in. And how old the plant is.

Current journal grow started march 11
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-dirt-4x4-tent

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18), Valentina (01-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,315 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    So I’m growing in soil and when I have gave them nutes it was to much for them so I’m still sticking to water only but I’m just wondering when will I know to start actually feeding them nutes, what should I be looking for ? They have gotten a little lighter over the past few weeks but I’d still say they are on the darker side. I’m 39 days into my grow
    I’m experiencing the same thing. Thanks used a very weak fox farm mix with Ph’d water and was seeing a bit of nute burn on both occasions so have that been sticking to water. Are you getting some paler leaves down at the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Beau_Bud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wsg View Post
    Also depends what soil you are in. And how old the plant is.

Current journal grow started march 11
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-dirt-4x4-tent
    Biobizz all mix I’m using and planted seed 39 days ago, but I didn’t plant seed straight in biobizz all mix was in light mix at first

Quote Originally Posted by Goosemanoose View Post
    I’m experiencing the same thing. Thanks used a very weak fox farm mix with Ph’d water and was seeing a bit of nute burn on both occasions so have that been sticking to water. Are you getting some paler leaves down at the base?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I had one or two leaves at the bottom of the plant which were in a bad way mind but apart form them little leaves everything is looking similar colour, I’m sticking with water for now like as I think my plants are still looking dark

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

420Rancher (30-04-18), GEORGE (30-04-18)