Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: seedling at day 5 under 220w 18/6 been wetting the coco daily is that too much?

Thanks

Default seedling at day 5 under 220w 18/6 been wetting the coco daily is that too much?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	greenleaves.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	90.1 KB 
ID:	359823Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Latest clyde.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	105.9 KB 
ID:	359824
    these are both my auto fem babies Bonnie and Clyde Bonnie has bright green on her.
    I suspect it's from Over watering? should I just moisten the coco every 2 days?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-18), Greengrass (01-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Coco needs feeding every day. Water isn't good enough. You need perfect Ec and PH.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

its cool at this early stage i dont water every day in coco, every other day or evry 3rd is fine, as you want them roots searching.

as they get bigger then the feed becomes more frequent, like early veg wen they have couple sets leave i do every other day, by time mid mid veg/late veg come sits every day feeding to 30% runoff.

have read this to https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-And-Nutrients

problem is with to much feedin early on the roots will be lazy an want go searching, i like the coco to get dry a smidge up top, without it going bone dry.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ironman View Post
    Coco needs feeding every day. Water isn't good enough. You need perfect Ec and PH.

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒
    okay thanks for your input I really appreciate it.
    so I have some things for you, firstly both my seedlings are looking healthy now finally after giving them a day without a total drenching and only spraying around the seedlings so that the roots aren't being spoilt and have to search for H2o.
    here is Bonnie Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bonnie.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	359829 and this is Clyde Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Clyde.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	359830
    both of them are sharing 220 watts of combined LED+CFL. which I know isn't the best lighting I am purchasing a 400W HPS and MH kit tomorrow and it will be here within the week so I will really be able to spoil my girls thank god because I have until the 10th of July to have the buds harvested dried out and in glass jars curing. if not ready by the 10th of July what ever progress/growth will have to be Scrapped and literally binned I am lucky that I am growing Gorilla glue Auto Feminised seeds and the breeders website says 8 weeks for harvest but some one was saying it could take an extra week or two.
    okay so I know a lot you will judge or hate me for this but I have already started feeding my girls nutrients because I fucking can.. Part A Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nutes A.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	56.6 KB 
ID:	359831 Part B Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Nutes B.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	49.8 KB 
ID:	359832
    instructions for mixing the nutes Click image for larger version. 

Name:	instructions.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	70.1 KB 
ID:	359833.
    now I have lowered my dosage down dramatically from 700ppm to roughly 50-150 PPM. so instead of 2.5ml A+b solution I am using about 0.5ml or less. dropping that PPM dramatically I am hoping this will be more better for Bonnie and Clyde than just normal Tank/rain water.
    my rain water is 6.65 ph level and once I add my nutrients it drops to about 5.8-6..
    Last edited by Growqueen420; 01-05-18 at 10:50 AM.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-18)

Thanks

i dont use ppm mukka, most will use EC on here. yea having hps will help dry coco faster, rather then them stayin soaked for to long. wont get much heat of the led,cfl.

why you using rain water? whats up with good ole tap water? you want ph to 5.8

2.5ml AB dont even go anywere near that in the whole grow lol, tbh they only need water and rhizotonic at min, the feed aint required just yet.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-18), Greengrass (01-05-18), M_C (01-05-18)

Thanks

here is what 2.5ml looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2.5ml.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	359835 here is roughly the amount I added to a litre of waterClick image for larger version. 

Name:	0.5ml.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	33.2 KB 
ID:	359836. also will this flowering/fruiting nutrient be okay for the flowering/budding stage or?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	flowering nutes.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	359837 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	thumbnail_image3.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	48.8 KB 
ID:	359838 thanks again for reading guys and sorry to annoy anyone I am definitely a Virgin grower. my last attempt my seedlings which I got out of a random ounce bag were grown at the end of my bed under a desk lamp! so I have slightly stepped up my game a little since then, as I thru them in the bin because I didn't know their genetics.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i dont use ppm mukka, most will use EC on here. yea having hps will help dry coco faster, rather then them stayin soaked for to long. wont get much heat of the led,cfl.

why you using rain water? whats up with good ole tap water? you want ph to 5.8

2.5ml AB dont even go anywere near that in the whole grow lol, tbh they only need water and rhizotonic at min, the feed aint required just yet.
    I live rural so rain water is all I have my friend.. I am very very rural living. my neighbours are miles away and a town is half an hour away lol... rain water is all I have and all bottled water seems to have a ph of 7.5+

so what did that other person mean by regular water not being enough? I am so confused everyone has an opinion or advice but who is right ffs

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

some glittery ass nails them pmsl

take it you over in kangeroo land? that ozi tonic is organic, your growing in coco so you dont wana be using organic nutes.

am sure you will get a decent grow this time amigo whats a popular hydroponic brand over there an i can points you in righ direction

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-18), Greengrass (01-05-18), SlimCT (01-05-18)

Thanks

take it you over in kangeroo land? that ozi tonic is organic, your growing in coco so you dont wana be using organic nutes.

am sure you will get a decent grow this time amigo whats a popular hydroponic brand over there an i can points you in righ direction
    okay so I am seeing a few different brands available in Australia there is as listed
    Canna Brand
    they have a 4 pack on ebay for $105
    CANNABOOST, CANNAZYM, RHIZOTONIC, PK 13-14
    250 ML CANNA ADDITIVES PACK
    CANNA additives are products meant for use alongside the main nutrient.
    They are not complete nutrients themselves but a way to complete your nutrients during the different stages in the growing cycle of your crop. They are used to improve plant health and yield.
    There are four different additives available, all with their own purpose.
    Rhizotonic
    CANNA RHIZOTONIC is a powerful, algae based, organic stimulator for roots of fast-growing plants that already have roots or root initials. RHIZOTONIC stimulates further root development, increases the plant’s resistance to disease and promotes its inner and outer strength.
    RHIZOTONIC is 100% natural, and contains multiple vitamins. RHIZOTONIC influences the root environment and is the ideal supplement for the crop environment created by the grower. RHIZOTONIC has a calming effect on plants, and is ideally suited for use when shipping or re-potting plants. RHIZOTONIC will also improve plants that are unhealthy or poorly developed.
    RHIZOTONIC can be used regardless of the type of medium. It is suitable for cultivation in potting mix and hydro culture. RHIZOTONIC is often sprayed on leaves and can be used as a simple means for raising the pH level in fertilizer tanks.
    Cannazym
    CANNAZYM is a high-quality enzyme product. It consists of more than 12 different kinds of enzymes to which vitamins and extracts of desert plants are added. CANNAZYM speeds up the process of breaking down dead root material and activates the micro-organisms. In addition to this, CANNAZYM facilitates the improved absorption of nutrients and increases the resistance against pathogenic organisms.
    CANNABOOST
    We introduced the CANNABOOST Accelerator at the Dutch Highlife Fair 2006. It’s a product that we are proud of! And the first CANNABOOST users who have reacted very positively to the product have further increased this pride.
    The advantages of growing with CANNABOOST Accelerator include:
    CANNABOOST Accelerator is a product that distinguishes itself from the existing booster products in every aspect and is also typified as being: “The new boost generation”.
    With this product we have again proved that: Quality proves itself!
    PK 13-14
    Increases yields
    CANNA PK 13-14 is a mixture of top quality nutritional minerals that stimulate flowering. This product has been developed for the flowering phase of fast growing plants. PK 13-14 is easy to use and high yields are easily achieved.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-18), Greengrass (01-05-18), joker_the_smoker (01-05-18)

Thanks

P.S I love glitter

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growqueen420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-05-18), joker_the_smoker (01-05-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast