Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Member Of The Month

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by turnkey View Post
    Just saw this, Well done Macky. you certainly put in the hours on here! ��
    I am actually just a trial AI bot, like Cortana, or Alexa's albino twin brother, if I do well here, ill be moving onto to customer service for argos next!! lol

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18), Greengrass (07-05-18), Herbitual (07-05-18), Lucas3330 (07-05-18), M_C (07-05-18), turnkey (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,526 Times

Nice one macky fella. Keep seeing you drop in on every thread keeping things alive. Well in buddy ✌

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    "To live is to risk it all. Otherwise you're just an inert chunk of randomly assembled molecules drifting wherever the universe blows you."

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Farmshop For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,944 Times

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to riot For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Farmshop View Post
    Nice one macky fella. Keep seeing you drop in on every thread keeping things alive. Well in buddy ✌

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    I'm savage mate! Addicted lol. I'll getup, look through what's been said on anything I've not read, then mark the forum as read, as start fresh for the day. That way, I can just check the unread threads, and keep track of everything. It's much easier to do than you'd think.

Between my PC and phone, I've think I've got a good system of keeping track of things now lol

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-05-18), Farmshop (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18), turnkey (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,322 Times

Well done macky mukka 🤪👌thoroughly deserved! A top man!! Your Like a rash on here bro always helping out 🌟

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenEm For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-18)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6