Thread: Questions About Feeding ...

Thanks

Default Questions About Feeding ...

My plants are 3 weeks old and looking very good. I'm growing them in a medium called Roots Organics Formula 707 with just tap water that has been ph'd and sit for 24 hours before using. I'm having no problems that I can see, they are very healthy lust green.
    My question is I don't want to use any chemicals for feeding them. They appear great without anything so far, so why mess with them. I read on here that a grower does just like I do, gives them just water with this Roots Organics from start to finsh. What are yall's thoughts on this?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stinky finger For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18), Greengrass (01-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

it dont matter what ewe feed bach its how + when makes more sense to me + getting to know the strain will help no end,im doing a multi grow fem grow atm 3 flavours all giving me different symptoms see,imho its a case of reading the buggers from birth,good luck bach.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18), Greengrass (01-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    it dont matter what ewe feed bach its how + when makes more sense to me + getting to know the strain will help no end,im doing a multi grow fem grow atm 3 flavours all giving me different symptoms see,imho its a case of reading the buggers from birth,good luck bach.
    Captain Beefheart ...I'm growing two fem Northern Lights. This is my first grow, and I like to keep things simple. I read on here where guy's start using all the feeding nutes, and that's when they start having problems and wanting help. I'm just trying to avoid problems.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stinky finger For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (01-05-18), GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

best thing to do id document it + ewe mite get a helping hand see.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18), M_C (01-05-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by stinky finger View Post
    My plants are 3 weeks old and looking very good. I'm growing them in a medium called Roots Organics Formula 707 with just tap water that has been ph'd and sit for 24 hours before using. I'm having no problems that I can see, they are very healthy lust green.
    My question is I don't want to use any chemicals for feeding them. They appear great without anything so far, so why mess with them. I read on here that a grower does just like I do, gives them just water with this Roots Organics from start to finsh. What are yall's thoughts on this?
    Plants needs food mate, simple. Its got food right now in the nuits, but eventually, after about three or four weeks, the plants gonna eat most of the food and youll suffer with deficiencies. Now, if you're good, you're gonna be able to spot the problem, and feed it specifically what it needs, and itll perk up. Get your self some organic soil nuits mate, as when these plants start getting hungry, you're gonna wanna give them some good food, if you want them to stay healthy, old timers is apparently real good food for soil. Have a look at those nuits and see what you think.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Plants needs food mate, simple. Its got food right now in the nuits, but eventually, after about three or four weeks, the plants gonna eat most of the food and youll suffer with deficiencies. Now, if you're good, you're gonna be able to spot the problem, and feed it specifically what it needs, and itll perk up. Get your self some organic soil nuits mate, as when these plants start getting hungry, you're gonna wanna give them some good food, if you want them to stay healthy, old timers is apparently real good food for soil. Have a look at those nuits and see what you think.
    fuk me ewe now penn + teller i dont see much see.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-05-18)