Thread: What could this be

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default What could this be

Ok so it's NY purple diesel about a month or so into flowering it's in soil and I'm using GH trio some micro nutes great white and a root stim been feeding her about once a week stopped using big bud also this week p.s IMO it's garbage lol. Today I noticed those brown spots on the top only of almost every branch and the bottom seems to be discouloring to pale almost pale yellow but with green vains I dont think it's using the energy maybe a diff don't look right unless it's a strain thing.. The Temps are 25c or so for night and up to 30c day the RH is from 35 to 50 and good air circ.. I did put a new led with 275w draw to the flowering room with my 600w hps together to see if I get a diff in yield or quality even. Any ideas what could be wrong. Btw the run off was in 6.7 ph and 6.4 out also the ppm was 130 in and 1150 out.. Also the led and hps are hanging around 12inches off the tops.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Geokom85; 03-05-18 at 09:09 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Geokom85 For This Useful Post:

G' (07-05-18), ganja.lad (03-05-18), GEORGE (03-05-18)