Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: marys seeds website???

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pablo69 View Post
    anyone knows whats happend to the website?? seems to have been shut down!!!
    Thanks for the thread and replies guys. Yeah our site has been taken down by Shopify who were the e-commerce platform we used. We're in the process of having the website transferred to a new server which will be around 10 days then however we will have to do some amendments due to the platform been different so won't be a clean / straight forward transfer.

Quote Originally Posted by dcmntnrlty View Post
    if they come i'll no longer look at them as men wanting to buy a gold digger
    If there's ever an issue regarding an order, we're always available via PM, Facebook and Instagram. The best to contact is via email and the address is [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    I were just droppin in here to ask um if i could still order for collection  i love their site though, how you can choose say cheese strains or fruity ones or whatever... Hope it doesnt change when they get back up an runnin!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    Thanks! Yeah we will defiantly still maintain that feature. It's one of the things which will be a little harder to do at first due to the new server having different tagging systems but we'll be on it.

All our strains are available as singles or packs!

www.marysseeds.co.uk

THCTalk 10% Discount Code: THCTALK10

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (10-05-18), ggotch (09-05-18), Ironman (10-05-18), M_C (09-05-18), Pablo (09-05-18), WF420 (09-05-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

It's good to hear that you'll soon be back up and running.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

British green (09-05-18), MarysSeeds (09-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by The Aspie Toker View Post
    It's good to hear that you'll soon be back up and running.
    Thank you!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarysSeeds For This Useful Post:

British green (09-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

I got some great gelato seeds from Mary’s I will defo deal with them in the future.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    It's nice to be nice.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

MarysSeeds (11-05-18), M_C (10-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MarysSeeds View Post
    Thanks for the thread and replies guys. Yeah our site has been taken down by Shopify who were the e-commerce platform we used. We're in the process of having the website transferred to a new server which will be around 10 days then however we will have to do some amendments due to the platform been different so won't be a clean / straight forward transfer.

If there's ever an issue regarding an order, we're always available via PM, Facebook and Instagram. The best to contact is via email and the address is [email protected]

Thanks! Yeah we will defiantly still maintain that feature. It's one of the things which will be a little harder to do at first due to the new server having different tagging systems but we'll be on it.
    Don't worry @MarysSeeds the guy who said you were sketchy was a spammer and has since been banned.

I look forward to seeing your new site guys, good luck with the rebuild. 😉

Sent from ⚒Thames Iron Works⚒

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

gardro (10-05-18), MarysSeeds (11-05-18), M_C (10-05-18), Pablo (10-05-18), WF420 (10-05-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3