Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Here we bloody go....

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Default Here we bloody go....

Ok, 29 day old Auto AK, 15l growbag, miracle-gro all purpose compost, 300w LED full spectrum light.temp is usually between 20-23 'C,RH 40ish most of the time. Apart from once,( about a week and a half ago, 0.5ml of biobizz grow in a litre of water,) ive only ever watered it,(every 2-3 days,i do the ''to the knuckle test'') so no other nutes. I noticed today some of the leaves from the new shoots are starting to curl downwards and the tips have turned yellow on a few of them.Sorry for the shyte pics. any advice welcomed. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y1.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	15.5 KB 
ID:	359938 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y2.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	359939 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	y3.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	359940

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

G' (09-05-18), GEORGE (04-05-18), Greengrass (08-05-18), M_C (04-05-18)

Thanks

Ive read a couple of articles and Im guessing it is Nitrogen Toxicity because of the Miracle-gro soil being ''too hot?'' So,as thankfully I havnt been adding any nutes, should i just water it a little more heavily until a couple of weeks of flowering then slowly start adding old timers bloom?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18), Greengrass (08-05-18), JB (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

my eyes are fuked + i cant see summit that small give us a bigger picture bach like.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18), Greencrack102 (05-05-18), Greengrass (08-05-18), Kurdt (04-05-18), MRJIMMY2017 (08-05-18), M_C (09-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    my eyes are fuked + i cant see summit that small give us a bigger picture bach like.
    Sorry,my phone has a shyte camera. I read an article on here called something like, ''the ultimate guide to problems'' and he wrote about Nitrogen Toxicity and it explained my plants problems spot on, the yellow tips and ''the claw'' also on some of the tips.... My first mistake was using fkn miracle grow....

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18), Greengrass (08-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Sorry,my phone has a shyte camera. I read an article on here called something like, ''the ultimate guide to problems'' and he wrote about Nitrogen Toxicity and it explained my plants problems spot on, the yellow tips and ''the claw'' also on some of the tips.... My first mistake was using fkn miracle grow....
    okay bach.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18), Greengrass (08-05-18), Kurdt (04-05-18), MRJIMMY2017 (08-05-18)

The Aspie Toker Guest

Ive read a couple of articles and Im guessing it is Nitrogen Toxicity because of the Miracle-gro soil being ''too hot?'' So,as thankfully I havnt been adding any nutes, should i just water it a little more heavily until a couple of weeks of flowering then slowly start adding old timers bloom?
    It's not so much as it's too hot. Miracle-gro contains time release nutes. So when your plant is wanting more PK, the soil is still pumping out Nitrogen.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Aspie Toker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Greencrack102 (05-05-18), Greengrass (05-05-18), JB (11-05-18), Kurdt (04-05-18), MRJIMMY2017 (08-05-18), M_C (09-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,137 Times

It's a rollercoaster ride this miracle grow I recently finished three white skunk fem seeds in this miracle poo soil and it gave me such a headache (as the guys and girls on here no )

I didn't have any sugars on the plants at all and I am now using plant magic soil and the growth and sugar difference on the plants is crazy

Miracle grow just messed it up for me in flower but I did get to the end of the grow 2 plants yielded 4/5ounce between them but didn't taste right at all

Also as a heads up make sure you don't get fungus gnats from the soil

Atb mate check out my grow diary white skunk first grow click my name then started threads you will see it there

Cheers mr jimmy

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MRJIMMY2017 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-18), Greengrass (08-05-18), JB (11-05-18), Kurdt (08-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MRJIMMY2017 View Post
    It's a rollercoaster ride this miracle grow I recently finished three white skunk fem seeds in this miracle poo soil and it gave me such a headache (as the guys and girls on here no )

I didn't have any sugars on the plants at all and I am now using plant magic soil and the growth and sugar difference on the plants is crazy

Miracle grow just messed it up for me in flower but I did get to the end of the grow 2 plants yielded 4/5ounce between them but didn't taste right at all

Also as a heads up make sure you don't get fungus gnats from the soil

Atb mate check out my grow diary white skunk first grow click my name then started threads you will see it there

Cheers mr jimmy
    Just had a read through mate..You definitely had some ''touching cloth'' moments but great to see you held on to the end! Funny with that miracle grow, doesnt seem to harm the plant in the early stages,like you think it would, but seems to hit it after day 30... Im on day 39 now and thankfully my plant isnt showing any signs of worsening but I know Im not out the woods yet. Im still holding off using any nutes until I see signs she is getting hungry.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18), Greengrass (09-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Just had a read through mate..You definitely had some ''touching cloth'' moments but great to see you held on to the end! Funny with that miracle grow, doesnt seem to harm the plant in the early stages,like you think it would, but seems to hit it after day 30... Im on day 39 now and thankfully my plant isnt showing any signs of worsening but I know Im not out the woods yet. Im still holding off using any nutes until I see signs she is getting hungry.
    Out of curiosity will it ever show signs of hunger before your auto comes to the end of its life cycle with its time release food in it?
    Just wondering how that soil works

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18), Kurdt (09-05-18), MRJIMMY2017 (09-05-18)

Thanks

Sorry but what are nutes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GreenFingers321 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18), Greengrass (09-05-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast