Thread: Recommendations

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,954 Times

Default Recommendations

Hi ppl am currently in week 7 into flower been using big bud for 2 weeks and then overdrive for the other 2 weeks after. theres looks to be about 2 or 3 weeks left am I better going on flush for the
    Period time left or carry on feeding am in coco.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Harry1990 View Post
    Hi ppl am currently in week 7 into flower been using big bud for 2 weeks and then overdrive for the other 2 weeks after. theres looks to be about 2 or 3 weeks left am I better going on flush for the
    Period time left or carry on feeding am in coco.
    Start the overdrive now mate. How trichs lookin colour wise?
    Can easily run that now N stil do 2 week flush. Just depends how mature u want trichs go, as in more amber etc.
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 04-05-18 at 11:00 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,954 Times

They've been on overdrive 2 weeks now but got about 5 to 10% amber so would another week on overdrive hurt?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Harry1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Harry1990 View Post
    They've been on overdrive 2 weeks now but got about 5 to 10% amber so would another week on overdrive hurt?
    Ah cool. If that the case start flush. 10day at least dependin how heavy they been fed.

I usually start flush on 10-20amber dependin wa strain it is an how i want the smoke. More amber heavy couch lock kinda high.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-05-18)