Thread: Kosher Kush harvest coming !

Thanks

Default Kosher Kush harvest coming !

Hello everybody. I had created a post when i started this grow looking for advice on leaf problems that i then realized was due intense heat. The plant has overcome that and now is aproaching the end of the flowering. The plant is at the day 46 of flowering and the buds are looking cool but i still think they should have fattened up a little more. I dont see a good amount of resin in the sugar leaves. I wanna know if the plant is ready for the flush and to be harvested or if some of you believe there is still some weight to be gained. Im asking because i growed so many times and it had good results but in the last grow i let them become to late that the result was harsh to smoke and i dont want it to happen again, even if it means a smaller yeld.

EXTRA INFO:
    Ph=6,1
    Nutes= biobizz (BB, BG,BH, alga mic, root juice, topmax)
    *some leaves are dark green and waxy Maybe a nitrogen excess

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BUDminton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), M_C (05-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

As you suspected, heavily overfed
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), joker_the_smoker (09-05-18)

Thanks

Mate

They've been though the wars the heat stress looks crazy bless her. Ok as said it looks over fed and a build up of n. You talked about a harsh smoke get ready for more with this yield.

Remember to go light on the feeds keep em slightly starved and well hydrated this will mean an easy flush and smoother smoke in the end.

Flush them hard then start over they might improve a little but it's going to be a rough smoke

Happy growing

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), KieranH (06-05-18)

Thanks

I took better photos today, im keeping it out and flushed hard today and will keep doing it until the harvest. And if the smoking is harsh can a vaporizer help ?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BUDminton For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BUDminton View Post
    I took better photos today, im keeping it out and flushed hard today and will keep doing it until the harvest. And if the smoking is harsh can a vaporizer help ?

How long before shes done to me she looks like she has a week maybe 2 left. If you flush her everyday until harvest you should be fine tho depending how u want the crystal to be if your going for all Amber you will be fine. Most of tge time less is more I did a side by side with reg nutes and half the dose for the next one and tell u the truth half did so much better in everyway they want you to put what they say that way u run out faster and go back to buy more..

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Geokom85 For This Useful Post:

BUDminton (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

feckkk they ar major overfed, gona take few week get them yellow before chop.

they have been that heavily overfed thats it affected bud production also, tip of the day? less = more

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18), WWBB (27-05-18)