Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Issues with biobizz a couple weeks into flower

Thanks

7zips of peyote cookies! that’s the stuff dreams are made of haha!

Yeah it’s first time Iv topped an auto but she barely flinched I had faith in the her!

I was doing feed water feed and hit some trouble,
    I found that everything went fine at the start because waterings are less frequent but then when the plant gets ready to flower and waterings are every 2 days, putting lots of different nutrients into one solution pushes the ph down then in 2 days time id water with plain water and it rises the ph back up.
    I think the constant fluctuations of the ph in the soil wasn’t good for the plant.

So I went back to giving biobizz every watering when I was not feeding, grow, bloom or topmax.. I’d feed with root juice, heaven or algamic to almost manage the ph. so every watering goes in at roughly the same ph if it has N.P.K or not. I don’t have the same problems anymore and the plants seem way more happy.

Hope this helps 👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Killabeez420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Killabeez420 View Post
    7zips of peyote cookies! that’s the stuff dreams are made of haha!

Yeah it’s first time Iv topped an auto but she barely flinched I had faith in the her!

I was doing feed water feed and hit some trouble,
    I found that everything went fine at the start because waterings are less frequent but then when the plant gets ready to flower and waterings are every 2 days, putting lots of different nutrients into one solution pushes the ph down then in 2 days time id water with plain water and it rises the ph back up.
    I think the constant fluctuations of the ph in the soil wasn’t good for the plant.

So I went back to giving biobizz every watering when I was not feeding, grow, bloom or topmax.. I’d feed with root juice, heaven or algamic to almost manage the ph. so every watering goes in at roughly the same ph if it has N.P.K or not. I don’t have the same problems anymore and the plants seem way more happy.

Hope this helps 

yeah mate I have added a couple of pictures of the pc plant at the end and some bubble hash I got out of herClick image for larger version. 

Name:	192756_first-time-growbarneys-farmpeyote-cookies_xl.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	106.9 KB 
ID:	360084Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200501_first-time-growbarneys-farmpeyote-cookies.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	71.7 KB 
ID:	360085Click image for larger version. 

Name:	200500_first-time-growbarneys-farmpeyote-cookies.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	360086Click image for larger version. 

Name:	214750_first-time-growbarneys-farmpeyote-cookies_xl-1.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	360087.. but now I see that I have been over feeding I feel like 7zs could of been a couple more atleast if I had everything spot on.. she was a monster with so much potential! Can't wait to run her again Tbh! I have a peyote critical this time though so hopefully she is just just as much pleasure to grow!

I get what your saying now but if I am having to flush because of the amount she is being fed.. is adding biobizz on each watering regardless of what nutrients or additives are added each time not going to put me back in the same position.. or is it more likely that the ph being out caused a lockout? Could I not just use something like lemon juice to lower the ph of the plain water to the same ph the feed goes in?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-18), Killabeez420 (09-05-18)

Thanks

Again sorry for slow reply...

Wow she’s a beast! I don’t think I’d be patient enough to veg that out but it definitely looked worth it.

Yea lemon juice does the trick, but Iv seen conflicting posts on how stable it is, Iv never tested it before but people be saying it doesn’t keep the ph down and it creeps back up after a short time

I buy bottled water to flush with at the end. My tap water is 8.4 and the bottle water is 7.1 so I Feed for a week with the bottle water let the soil take care of the p.h

I haven’t done a proper flush like they say 3x the pot size. I read flushing soils can be quite the task!

All the best!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Killabeez420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Killabeez420 View Post
    Again sorry for slow reply...

Wow she’s a beast! I don’t think I’d be patient enough to veg that out but it definitely looked worth it.

Yea lemon juice does the trick, but Iv seen conflicting posts on how stable it is, Iv never tested it before but people be saying it doesn’t keep the ph down and it creeps back up after a short time

I buy bottled water to flush with at the end. My tap water is 8.4 and the bottle water is 7.1 so I Feed for a week with the bottle water let the soil take care of the p.h

I haven’t done a proper flush like they say 3x the pot size. I read flushing soils can be quite the task!

All the best!

Don't worry about it man, and thanks.. think it's fair to say she will stay in my list of faviroute grows, as I said man she has so much potential so would be great to see what someone with more knowledge is able to do with that's for sure!

Well thank you i didn't know it was only a temporary fix.. if your watering as often as 2 days though would that not be Ok? Or does it work faster then that?

After speaking to biobizz them self over the past few days they have advised me to just use ph down so I will listen for now but soon as I can get an alternative then I will be!

I can relate to that it took some doing to get the run off as clear as possible, it worried me being at this stage to be honest but a couple of days later she seems to be drying out ok to be fair, she hasn't dropped at all, she seems to smell a little stronger this morning, the buds look like they are still growing, she even looks a little frostier! I am going to assume the flush was just what she needed though as although it will probably still take a few days to show it's full effect, she now looks like she is pulling nutes from the leaves so will see if this carries on until the pot is dry and then maybe add a feed! Will just have to see how she gets on, it's looking positive so far though so fingers crossed she is alright.. probably helps that I've been able to keep my temps around 24-26°c since I changed my lights back too!

Thanks for the help mate!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	352114_fast-buds-gorilla-glue-autofastbudsgorilla-glue_xl.jpg 
Views:	44 
Size:	91.3 KB 
ID:	360204   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	352110_fast-buds-gorilla-glue-autofastbudsgorilla-glue_xl.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	107.8 KB 
ID:	360205   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	352113_fast-buds-gorilla-glue-autofastbudsgorilla-glue_xl.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	360206   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	352107_fast-buds-gorilla-glue-autofastbudsgorilla-glue_xl.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	101.9 KB 
ID:	360208  

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-05-18)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4