Thread: I think my autoflowers arent growing as they should

Thanks

Default I think my autoflowers arent growing as they should

Hi guys,
    So here is my trouble - I have germinated and planted in 9Liter pots (2.4gall) auto northern lights and auto blueberry last Monday (30.04). Now for paramount reasons i keep them in the pots in a room at night and get them out on a terrace where they get that nice, free, natural sun all day long (currently getting slightly over 10 hrs of direct sunlight per day). However i am worried about their size, they seem to be quite short and the blueberry seems a bit droopy to me (am i overwatering? its my first time growing). There also appears to be a root coming out of the top of the soil near my blueberry, it might be just a small alien plant though as i used a mix of soil and natural fertilizer, but not sure. Im leaving some photos with a credit card for scale and links to the seller if more info is needed. Also is there any chance that these babies will be ready by the end of July? I will be eternally grateful for any help and tips. Thanks!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	NL size.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	68.6 KB 
ID:	360012

Name:	B size.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	360013

Name:	B weir root.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	360014
    Last edited by Bud Lightyear; 05-05-18 at 09:53 PM. Reason: Remove Links

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dinendal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Greengrass (05-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

looking aok to me mate ..... about the right size for the grow time i would say ....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Dinendal (05-05-18), GEORGE (05-05-18), Greengrass (05-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    looking aok to me mate ..... about the right size for the grow time i would say ....
    Thanks man!! Anyway im more worried about the light as they get about 10-11 hrs of direct sunlight and then 4-5 of indirect one. Ive been told that they would require at least 18hrs in order to achieve average results in yield and quality, its gonna be a real downer if i end up with just like 20-30 g per plant this way and with thc levels that are way low.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dinendal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Greengrass (05-05-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dinendal View Post
    Thanks man!! Anyway im more worried about the light as they get about 10-11 hrs of direct sunlight and then 4-5 of indirect one. Ive been told that they would require at least 18hrs in order to achieve average results in yield and quality, its gonna be a real downer if i end up with just like 20-30 g per plant this way and with thc levels that are way low.
    It's too young to flower, it takes 3/4 weeks to reach maturity before flower can begin regardless of light cycle. Anything over 14 hours should keep it out of flowering. The light you're giving it now is all good, and they look happy.

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-05-18), Greengrass (06-05-18)

Thanks

Autos need at least 18hrs of sunlight. I ran my autos first two weeks 24hr sunlight then after the first two weeks I ran them at 20hrs sunlight and 4 hours darkness for the remainder of the grow. Ten hours is not enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weedjunkie420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-18), Greengrass (06-05-18)