Thread: Advice needed for SETUP. BULBS

Thanks

Smile Advice needed for SETUP. BULBS

Hi

I plan to have a 2 meter wide x 3 meter long x 2.5 meter high space. Bare brick/concrete render walled room.

Soil grow
    Indoors (obviously)

Question 1) Is it possible to fit 20 plants in this space, only out of curiosity, I know there is a 10 plant MAX which we all abide by but Im interested in the max for curiosity purposes. So if someone could shed some light on that, it would be a great help?

Question 2) What size pots should I use?

Question 3) What type of soil should I aim for? Im aiming for some decent soil with pearlite inside.

Question 4) Which Bulbs should I use? My budget for bulbs is probably 50 Euros. So if anyone knows some good ones to order in Europe that arrive via internet please post links. Im looking for both veg and flower bulbs, I plan to start all the crop off the same timeframe, but then as I take cuttings and have new cycles running I plan to separate the smaller plants from the main ones so I will need a separate space and lighting Im guessing. So please veg and flower bulb suggestions unless there is one bulb that does both. Also are there any cheap reflector casings for the bulbs going cheap in the EU?

I appreciate all the advice, and thank you all in advance.

Macky Guest

10 plant limit here mate! You can do twenty I you like, but you can't stay here if you do!!

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-18)

Macky Guest

Ten plants only man, unless, it's a seed that not been popped, or a plant that have been chopped.

You could do ten in that space, under six lights, and that's be plenty. Just a couple weeks more veg with less plants it always the better idea

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18), M_C (07-05-18)

Macky Guest

Merciless!! Lol, morning bud!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Merciless!! Lol, morning bud!

Its as plain as the nose on your face what the intention is here. Morning mukka

Regards BL

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

ganja.lad (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18), M_C (07-05-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Its as plain as the nose on your face what the intention is here. Morning mukka

Regards BL
    What you trying to say about my nose

Yer definitely man, I'm sure you you've seen it many times before, he read the rules too and pretty much came in saying " can I break them".

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (07-05-18), ganja.lad (07-05-18), GEORGE (07-05-18)