Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Do you play your plants music?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    IF I did I would put on classical music for them.

The work by Masaru Emoto is very "things that make you go hmm". I have minor issues with the protocol over the water crystal experiment, but I do think that he might be onto something. The mouldy rice experiment, however, I do feel that the results are possibly due to contamination rather than the rice being verbally abused.

I might have mentioned this before but mad as it sounds I use "orgonites" for my plants. For those who don't know, Orgonites are generally glass fibre resin set in a mould, with metals it and crystals. The theory is that the resin contracts as it sets, and the pressure from the shrinkage brings about electricity (of some sort) and out of that, "Energies" are channelled and focused through it.

In all honesty, Orgonites sound like an even bigger load of BS than the music. HOWEVER, I have made a few pieces of these Orgonites myself, and have tested it with a glass of water in the freezer. The theory is that as the "Energies" flow through the glass of water, their "flow" affect the gas bubbles as the ice is formed, and the bubbles often form into a spiral, rather than a "cloud" that we normally see in ice cubes. My lump of ice has that spiral of bubbles as it froze in a glass on a piece of orgonite.

I have ZERO explanation for its occurrence. People who believe in them are usually fanatical, thinking that they can do stuff from healing the planet to bringing down UFOs. Personally I would b***** well hope not because a crashing UFO would really mess up my grow.
    I agree with you here. Ive had a few definitive results that I cannot/Could not explain why but it works or does what it does, Orgonites being one of them. I dont go too deep in these things, but if it works it works, if it doesnt then it doesnt

I normally Play this song below or similar tunes while in the room or working on and around them and the tent, Just in case the music has any affect it might as well be some chill vibes affect
    https://youtu.be/H1s9xOmCMt4?t=469
    Reap's 2nd Try (Tent & SCROG)

DIY QBoard and LED Strip Build Log (and Noob Guide to be)

“The mystery of life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.”
    ? Alan W. Watts

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reaper01 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-05-18), Valentina (09-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

124GB of Trance on a continuos loop, streamed from my Network drive downstairs. I love it so my girls will love it too...

Not doing them any harm so all good. Also it sounds like someone is at home 24/7

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-05-18), GEORGE (09-05-18), Lucas3330 (09-05-18), Reaper01 (09-05-18), Valentina (09-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

radio 2 from 9 am until 5 pm they love ken bruce mun + on fridays they get awful excited waiting for our terry up the allotment ...........then i sing them a song see.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-05-18), GEORGE (10-05-18)

Mrs Beefheart Guest

my babes gotta start every morn with ....

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-05-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3