Thread: Starting up

Thanks

Default Starting up

So got all my stuff and some white widow seeds from a mate ( feminised ) my biggest problem right now is what way to germinate? should i just bite the bullet for a propagator or do some other methods? will be planting in some canna pro, got everything in place. what do use think I should do? cut a bottle in half and do it that way? budgets been eating up by the rest of the stuff and really wanting to get started before the winter comes back around again. any advice on the best way to pop them without a propagator would be great.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jamiemckabab For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-18)

Macky Guest

Canna pro, that's coco right?

I'd, stick them in water to soak for a few hours till they sink. Then plant straight into wet, ph 5.8 coco, in small pots, in a heated propagater

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-05-18)