Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Thanks

Here she is!!! I literally planted the seed and left her to grow on my window, I’ve been doing 12-12 for 3-4 weeks now but she’s not flowering 😔 Macky seems to think some light was getting in on her darkness so I’ve moved her upstairs to a much darker place so fingers crossed!! Also I haven’t fed her anything so I’m thinking I should probably start?? In case u couldn’t tell I’m a total newbie!! 😂😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks

Also day 3 of another Thai seed..any advice welcome

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    hi mate .... i have thai seeds here ... but i read they can grow for a while and best in a growroom or tent .... i only guerilla grow .. so thats me buggered .. lol .... best of luck with the grow mate
    What is a guerilla grow?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFingers321 View Post

Here she is!!! I literally planted the seed and left her to grow on my window, I’ve been doing 12-12 for 3-4 weeks now but she’s not flowering 😔 Macky seems to think some light was getting in on her darkness so I’ve moved her upstairs to a much darker place so fingers crossed!! Also I haven’t fed her anything so I’m thinking I should probably start?? In case u couldn’t tell I’m a total newbie!! 😂😂

Hey guys I was wondering if this would give my girl a bit of a boost, let’s remember I’m new so be nice lol...

Thanks

Anyone??

GMOGreen Guest

No. I'd say gonna do more harm than good. That plant is just holding on as is. She need real light dude and flowering it now ain't gonna save nothing

Sent from the shadows like a ninja

7. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

GreenFingers321 (15-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    No. I'd say gonna do more harm than good. That plant is just holding on as is. She need real light dude and flowering it now ain't gonna save nothing

Aww no way..so is she just gonna eventually die?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to GreenFingers321 For This Useful Post:

GMOGreen Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GreenFingers321 View Post
    Aww no way..so is she just gonna eventually die?

Maybe not die

Unless ya in a south facing window and she is getting a solid 12 hours of sun... I wouldn't expect too.much of her imho

She needs real light to power her and she doesnt look like she is getting anywhere near enough sorry

11. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Maybe not die

Unless ya in a south facing window and she is getting a solid 12 hours of sun... I wouldn't expect too.much of her imho

She needs real light to power her and she doesnt look like she is getting anywhere near enough sorry

Aww that’s a shame..I still think she’s beautiful lol but thank you for your reply. I’ll see how long she lasts 😉

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

it probably wont die mate but needs as much light as possible ... i feed mine seaweed extract ...
    guerilla growing is when you get some seeds growing and take them out into the wilderness to a pre prepaired plot and grow it secretly out in the wilds .....if you havent got a growtent etc its a good way of getting a good crop ...using the sun to let it grow wild till harvest time ... teres plenty of good posts on the subject in the outdoor grow section mate
    Last edited by budfarmer; 15-05-18 at 09:56 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast