Thread: Are they revegging

Thanks

Default Are they revegging

So Iím growing 2 plants and they are on their 3rd week of flower but my timer messed up for a few days and I just noticed it was off a couple hours the other day can anyone please tell me if they stared revegging and if they have is all hope lost or is it something that can be fixed Iím growing in coco I feed every 2 days and I use advanced nutrients coco Sensi bloom A&B and I do 12ml of each in 3.5 liters of water

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Theisaiahrowe For This Useful Post:

hotshot (09-05-18), M_C (09-05-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 15,772 Times in 5,485 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Theisaiahrowe View Post
    So I’m growing 2 plants and they are on their 3rd week of flower but my timer messed up for a few days and I just noticed it was off a couple hours the other day can anyone please tell me if they stared revegging and if they have is all hope lost or is it something that can be fixed I’m growing in coco I feed every 2 days and I use advanced nutrients coco Sensi bloom A&B and I do 12ml of each in 3.5 liters of water

No, it takes about a month for them to start re veg. They have to have more light to do that, not less. Your ok.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    No, it takes about a month for them to start re veg. They have to have more light to do that, not less. Your ok.
    So does everything look good for week 3 flower? Any explanations on the weird leaf growth growing in the buds?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Theisaiahrowe For This Useful Post:

hotshot (09-05-18)

Thanks

So does everything look good for week 3 flower? Any explanations on the weird leaf growth growing in the buds?

I don't see any thing out the normal. They are extremely Dark. As long as you don't have any yellow leaves, they will be fine. If you over feed, some of the leaves will turn yellow and die, but nothing to worry about. If that happens, just lighten up on some of there food. Beautiful plants.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

Valentina (10-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I don't see any thing out the normal. They are extremely Dark. As long as you don't have any yellow leaves, they will be fine. If you over feed, some of the leaves will turn yellow and die, but nothing to worry about. If that happens, just lighten up on some of there food. Beautiful plants.
    Thank you! No yellow leaves but the bottom leaves at the bottom of the plant are light green and the ones above them are dark green anything I can do about the dark green leaves? Will that cause any problems? I havenít had any nutrient problems or deficiencies

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Theisaiahrowe For This Useful Post:

hotshot (10-05-18)

Thanks

Talking

Thank you! No yellow leaves but the bottom leaves at the bottom of the plant are light green and the ones above them are dark green anything I can do about the dark green leaves? Will that cause any problems? I havenít had any nutrient problems or deficiencies

Dark is good, means you have plenty of good nutes, especialy N, but too much will kill the leaves, so keep doing what you doing, and they should be fine. It's normal to loose a few bottom leaves, just keep an good eye on the rest.

Thanks

You might be over feeding a little. I just notice the ends of some of your leaves starting to turn yellow. This is a sign of nute burn. I would back off on the nutes during feeding time a little. Just do what GMO said, because this is just an opinon from my side.