Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: swittched from CFL/LED to HPS holy hell she is hot! thank god because winters coming

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    There ya go mate, just over a month 👍

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
    In tent under 400mh, 1st wk of flower. Youngest plant front left popped through on friday 6 april...5wks 2 days old.
    Plant on its own is the youngest one, notice the overhead pic, its growing 3 ways at every node.

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18), WF420 (13-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    In tent under 400mh, 1st wk of flower. Youngest plant front left popped through on friday 6 april...5wks 2 days old.
    Plant on its own is the youngest one, notice the overhead pic, its growing 3 ways at every node.

Looks mad that 3 way node, remember your post on it come t think of it 🤔 lookin well they are

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18), uparoundthebend (13-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by uparoundthebend View Post
    4wk old plant 2ft away from a 250mh is too far away mate. I do mine from seed and never more than 8-10 inches away.

i wudnt put a 250w mh bulb anywer near that close at seedling / young stage. your just askin for stuntin an bleaching so early on, hence why i have advised to have it higher till they are bigger. same way i have dun it since day i can remember an proofs in puddin through out me diarys

problem is temps have been issue, so media not dryin as fast as you would like, if you sittin at 30degree in a cupboard then happys days they gona thrive an dry out faster hence faster feed an oxy to roots sooner.

comparing plants at set weeks is pointless, everyone has different growing environments to work with

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-18), tom222 (14-05-18), uparoundthebend (14-05-18), WF420 (14-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,352 Times

Forgot to say that for first week theyre under domes/propagators so thatll probably dilute the light a bit, but 2nd week theyre out then under 250mh, done last 3 grows like that, works fine.
    I point my circ fan up at the bulb not the plants for first couple of weeks to blow the hot air away until the stem gets woody to help keep temp reasonable.
    These are my domes, like a pot noodle but more chinesey, just rip the cardboard off and wash em out and they make perfect individual propagators.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to uparoundthebend For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-18), joker_the_smoker (14-05-18)

Thanks

just water will be fine for seedlings and not a lot of that either for the first week or two.
    I use a 250 cfl for the start as you can have it close to them without burning them and if your worried about them getting too cold keep them on 24/7 until there a bit stronger to take the MH

10. The Following User Says Thank You to the jakal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-05-18)

Thanks

If you are worries there was no heat being generated maybe you should add anoth light?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jere420weed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-05-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2