Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Spidemites :(

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Default Spidemites :(

I have a small infestation of Spidermites, as I spotted a couple of small webs and some spotty leaves last night inspecting trichs. moved to x60 and there they feckin are, 2nd stage maturity from what I can see.

Two places they could have came from

1. my guttering has things growing in it (cant really get access to clean the side) and my intake is very close to it (Got insect mesh but 1.0mm sq and these things are about 0.4mm)

2. Im working on a kitchen and have been doing all cutting etc. in the garden, which is slightly overgrown

I've done some research today and they are not the 2 spot (cannabis unfriendly type) so Pyrethrum should work. Found a post by the Captain about Bug clear ultra (Diolch Bach ) which is safe for flower & fruit (edibles) and contains a fair amount of the above + some and have drowned the little bastards in it, will keep eyes on and repeat in a couple of days as 1st spray will only kill the adults and not larvae, another drowning in a couple of days and we will see what happens.

Feckin' typical, all was going so well...

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

Captain Beefheart (10-05-18), CityDweller (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18)

Macky Guest

There is always something that fucks you over man, we just try and prevent everything, but something always goes wrong somewhere lol. Good luck man, sounds like you got it handled though

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    There is always something that fucks you over man, we just try and prevent everything, but something always goes wrong somewhere lol. Good luck man, sounds like you got it handled though
    Yes mate, sods law and me are old friends .....I am so careful too, I have fly papers in there, I clean the floor of the tent with 2% bleach every time I feed them, pick up all dead leaves etc

I looked indepth at all 3 plants last night after I put the cup challenge seed in (12.03am - 3.04am, so much for my early start !), only one is infected that I could see and about 6 or 7 leaves on that one (4 or 5 of the little sods per leaf), I pruned them all and put into a gallon of 50/50 boiling water/bleach for 10 minutes then flushed them away to Severn Trent for processing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

G' (11-05-18), gardro (10-05-18), Valentina (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18), gardro (10-05-18), joker_the_smoker (10-05-18), Psilocybe (12-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

I had mother tent with them in once. Crushed the whole fing down an skipped it. Those fukers are bitch get rid off.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

AND (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18), gardro (10-05-18), M_C (10-05-18), redisiel (10-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

AND (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18), joker_the_smoker (10-05-18), M_C (10-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Floramite or Avid job done...

Regards BL
    This late in flower?????

Also I’m shocked that anyone can let the plants get to the stage of webbing without noticing mites ffs, where’s the ipm people.
    You need to scope your plants regularly and always remember the prevention blah blah believe it or not it fuckin works
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

AND (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18), Valentina (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

I really hope you can kill them. I have tried and failed using every method. I really hope you do better than me with these buggers.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,434 Times

Cant help with the mites, but i use a shop vac to reach spots i cant normally get to to clean. Im not saying i don't get leaves if ive been smoking before hand.
    I try to position it, turn it on and shut it off before repositioning, this step gives the plants a fighting chance.lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to 420Rancher For This Useful Post:

G' (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    I have a small infestation of Spidermites, as I spotted a couple of small webs and some spotty leaves last night inspecting trichs. moved to x60 and there they feckin are, 2nd stage maturity from what I can see.

Two places they could have came from

1. my guttering has things growing in it (cant really get access to clean the side) and my intake is very close to it (Got insect mesh but 1.0mm sq and these things are about 0.4mm)

2. Im working on a kitchen and have been doing all cutting etc. in the garden, which is slightly overgrown

I've done some research today and they are not the 2 spot (cannabis unfriendly type) so Pyrethrum should work. Found a post by the Captain about Bug clear ultra (Diolch Bach ) which is safe for flower & fruit (edibles) and contains a fair amount of the above + some and have drowned the little bastards in it, will keep eyes on and repeat in a couple of days as 1st spray will only kill the adults and not larvae, another drowning in a couple of days and we will see what happens.

Feckin' typical, all was going so well...
    2 applications bach ewe wont see another fuka the entire grow that`s for sure since i bought it ive been bug free since,mind ewe i had thrip larvae i aint got anything no more....oi it pregnates the plants so if anything bites / chews on ya leafs they will get DEAD !! if i see anything move in my groom it gets blasted i aint used it in bloom tho ? but it didnt harm my dope or the plants health...............

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

AND (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast