Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Spidemites :(

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    id rather chance this 10 weeks after spaying it i doubt theres any residue left wirth the rampant water uptakes ? .......than smoke spider mite shit anyday. ach y fi mun boyo.
    It says the reason it works so well is that it can absorb into the plants without killing them. I'll take no chemicals, no bugs and no bug shit. It's the reason I started growing in the first place. So sick of the "keep it fresh" spray the commercial growers use after harvest. It's like smoking a flavored wax.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), Captain Beefheart (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    It says the reason it works so well is that it can absorb into the plants without killing them. I'll take no chemicals, no bugs and no bug shit. It's the reason I started growing in the first place. So sick of the "keep it fresh" spray the commercial growers use after harvest. It's like smoking a flavored wax.
    aye aye crack on,put it this way 2 squirts of that ^^ over an entire shit infested grow + sick as fuk plants drained of all they health,or a decent harvest with a shit free smoke i know wheres my fiver going on. atb

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), CityDweller (10-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Beefheart View Post
    aye aye crack on,put it this way 2 squirts of that ^^ over an entire shit infested grow + sick as fuk plants drained of all they health,or a decent harvest with a shit free smoke i know wheres my fiver going on. atb
    I hear ya.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), Captain Beefheart (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Two points of concern when spraying in mid to late flower. One is bud rot and the other is the worry of contamination of the product we intend to smoke with chemicals. A light misting won’t cause bud rot as long as the ventilation is good and you can keep the humidity below 50%... The spores that cause bud rot need around 10 days to germinate, they usually settle and germinate between the buds as they are developing, as the buds tightened they become trapped which provides them with an ideal environment to do their nastiness. I’ve never seen bud rot start from the outside its always encapsulated then works it’s way out..

Floramite and Avid have a relatively short half life so if your concerned about smoking chems then it’s as safe as anything other pesticides on the market but very effective. I believe they where approved for use on food crops in the states but withdrew due to the mites becoming resident to them, we don’t have that issue here yet..

Regards BL
    My issue
    Just as safe as any other pesticide brother,
    And I believe There’s more to the fact it’s not allowed anymore too I think
    The reason these bugs become immune is because people don’t complete the treatment so basically they don’t get the whole life cycle and stop spraying then they come back,
    There more concerned with russet and cyclamen nite now over there lol let’s hope they don’t find there way here soon

I would rather spray weekly and not deal with this shit of spraying chemicals on my plants especially using the shit for medical reasons as we know it’s a fact that once certain shit enters the plants system it stays there!

You need to spray every 72 hours at least 4 times
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), CityDweller (10-05-18), G' (11-05-18), ggotch (12-05-18), Valentina (11-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    My issue
    Just as safe as any other pesticide brother,
    And I believe There’s more to the fact it’s not allowed anymore too I think
    The reason these bugs become immune is because people don’t complete the treatment so basically they don’t get the whole life cycle and stop spraying then they come back,
    There more concerned with russet and cyclamen nite now over there lol let’s hope they don’t find there way here soon

I would rather spray weekly and not deal with this shit of spraying chemicals on my plants especially using the shit for medical reasons as we know it’s a fact that once certain shit enters the plants system it stays there!

You need to spray every 72 hours at least 4 times
    Redz
    I just wonder if it stays in fresh frozen cold water bubble hash or if that comes out clean. You can even water cure before freezing to get a jump start on the cleansing. I wish I lived in a place where it was legal and we had access to labs.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), G' (11-05-18), redisiel (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I just wonder if it stays in fresh frozen cold water bubble hash or if that comes out clean. You can even water cure before freezing to get a jump start on the cleansing. I wish I lived in a place where it was legal and we had access to labs.
    When it’s in the plant it’s in there mate
    Redz

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), CityDweller (11-05-18), G' (11-05-18), Valentina (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Just the sound of them popping makes the weed taste bad mentally. Then the actual taste of smoking bugs... gross. Tried it once. Never again.
    No pun intended but HOLY SMOKES if that is not a reason to back a very, very long way from street weed....

I may or may not be paranoid, but I am definitely a very big wuss.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), CityDweller (11-05-18), G' (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

What's wrong with using preds' they worked well for me, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

AND (12-05-18), redisiel (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fatha G' View Post
    What's wrong with using preds' they worked well for me, G'.
    I did think of preds G' but i'm really busy at the moment so quick and dirty it was. Still pissed as to how they arrived, have moved my intake to the centre of the attic now and covered in 100 micron cloth so that entrance is now blocked.

Just checked plants, found a couple of beasties on the same plant but none on others, sprayed again...

Only got a couple of weeks left too

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

G' (16-05-18)

Thanks

Yeah exactly.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3