Thread: Changing pot mid flowering

Thanks

Default Changing pot mid flowering

Well the title says it all lol I have a purple ny diesel and it is about 3 weeks to a month in but the pot is too small and almost needs a feeding every day and it's getting annoying was wondering if im super careful could i put her in a bigger pot so it can last longer.. that's what I get for saying owel it will be fine in that pot. She's filling in really good and is very healthy but like I said the pot feels light almost by the end of lights off.. What do you guys think should I change it up or leave her alone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Geokom85 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (11-05-18), Innerself (11-05-18), JB (11-05-18)

Thanks
    Thanked 47,206 Times in 15,747 Posts

i wouldnt be potting up in flower tbh mate, its not gona fill up other pot either as its focus will be on bud production not root production now. plus the extra stress of pottin up also.

you should always decide on final pot size way before flip mate
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 11-05-18 at 01:41 PM.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Geokom85 (11-05-18), hotshot (11-05-18), Innerself (11-05-18), JB (11-05-18), Valentina (11-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i wouldnt be potting up in flower tbh mate, its not gona fill up other pot either as its focus will be on bud production not root production now. plus the extra stress of pottin up also.

you should always decide on final pot size way before flip mate
    I know I know i always repot before flower too especially at least a week before flower what happened this time is I ran outa pots had some break so I ordered some fabric ones to try but they never made it in time so i said fuck it and put it in that.. I know it's on bud production now I just wanted to change it cuz it literally can't hold any moisture but you are right don't want to stress her right now she's doing awesome I guess 30 to 40 more feedings left it is lol do you think it's a good idea to have a saucer at the bottom keeping some water there or do you think I'll run into other problems like root rot
    I think this pot is only 2 gallons maybe even less
    Last edited by joker_the_smoker; 11-05-18 at 01:41 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Geokom85 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (12-05-18)