Thread: questions about my grow and scrog

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: questions about my grow and scrog

so it has been 51 days since i started my grow i have topped once and been doing LST, i still havent hit the scrog net just yet and i feel like things are going slow or is this just me been impaintent ? i know times can vary mind. can i move scrog lower than 8 inches or should i just leave it at 8 inches or higher what do yous think ? i have still been feeding only water some pictures below if anyone got advice just let me know thanks poeple

2. "Problem u got the lower it is the hard it be later mate
    Trust me ya need get under the at sum point usually about week or 2 afta flip to strip everyfing below plus watering also

Its just down the the plants to make it up top now. The more lst you do the longer you will wait but it be worth it"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18), joker_the_smoker (13-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Problem u got the lower it is the hard it be later mate
    Trust me ya need get under the at sum point usually about week or 2 afta flip to strip everyfing below plus watering also

Its just down the the plants to make it up top now. The more lst you do the longer you will wait but it be worth it

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18), Stickysticky (13-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Problem u got the lower it is the hard it be later mate

Its just down the the plants to make it up top now. The more lst you do the longer you will wait but it be worth it
    I see what you mean just feel I’m gettin close to the net then I LST then it’s back lower haha I’ll keep doing the LST. Only problem I think i may have fucked up on is when I first bent the main stalk over it’s more diagonal when I guessing it should be straight then horizontal I dunno if you understand so there is a picture below will I get away with it like that or have I fucked it ? So I plant is kinda growing diagonal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

Be ok laaa nxt time dont pull iit right over lol. Long as it strong an sturdy ya be sound. Ya could to be on safe side string it an pull it with little tension in opposite direction for little extra support.

Aye more lst wil give ya plenty shoots to the net to work with i wud jus let em go up now an take it from there

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (13-05-18), Stickysticky (13-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    Be ok laaa nxt time dont pull iit right over lol. Long as it strong an sturdy ya be sound. Ya could to be on safe side string it an pull it with little tension in opposite direction for little extra support.

Aye more lst wil give ya plenty shoots to the net to work with i wud jus let em go up now an take it from there
    Cheers joker lad, appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post: