Thread: Can I use bio silicon with biobizz nutrients?

Thanks

Default Answered: Can I use bio silicon with biobizz nutrients?

Hi all, so recently in Have been looking into how I can get my plant to have fatter and stronger stems, and read into how products like bio silicon help with this and so I tried to use some activera as from it's description it seems like it does similar things.. how ever it doesn't really seem to make much difference!

Has anyone here tried using bio silicon with biobizz nutrients and had good results? I heard it wasn't organic so might not be the best thing to add but thought I would see if anyone has actually tried it as I can't seem to find any info on using them both together?

Thanks guys

2. "You can use the plant magic bio silicone alongside your biobizz nutrients, no problem at all. Ive done this with good results.. Whilst its not 100% organic it is a much cleaner silicone than most and great for soil growing but be sure to use it at no more than 0.5ml per litre every other water as it’s strong stuff.

Also there’s a lot more to silicone than just thicker stems. Take a look at the effects it has on a growing plant

Plant training/ LST can also help to build a thicker stronger plant providing you have adequate lighting"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

Talking

If you are growing in soil, a mix of 40% perlite with the soil will help make for some bigger roots.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Blue (14-05-18), Nw420apprentice (14-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times
    Provided Answers: 101

You can use the plant magic bio silicone alongside your biobizz nutrients, no problem at all. Ive done this with good results.. Whilst its not 100% organic it is a much cleaner silicone than most and great for soil growing but be sure to use it at no more than 0.5ml per litre every other water as it’s strong stuff.

Also there’s a lot more to silicone than just thicker stems. Take a look at the effects it has on a growing plant

Plant training/ LST can also help to build a thicker stronger plant providing you have adequate lighting

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-18), joker_the_smoker (15-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    You can use the plant magic bio silicone alongside your biobizz nutrients, no problem at all. Ive done this with good results.. Whilst its not 100% organic it is a much cleaner silicone than most and great for soil growing but be sure to use it at no more than 0.5ml per litre every other water as it’s strong stuff.

Plant training/ LST can also help to build a thicker stronger plant providing you have adequate lighting
    Thanks mate! I have already looked into the product pal and to be honest it looks like something i could do with anyway.. I understand it helps strengthen cell walls and how it increases the plants resistance to environmental stress as well as desises and pests, and it increases the plants motabalism..at the minute with the weather getting warmer and me using a hps heat has been an issue at times so it would help with environmental stress, and I usually apply lst atleast in a grow but was just looking for something to give them a bit more of a boost and bio silicon seems fit what I am looking for if that makes sense.

Thanks for the advice mate I will take the dose into consideration and give it a try

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Nw420apprentice For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-18)