Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Medicinal Grow mentored by Bethmeg

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

growin for dad,

Home bargins had a good offer on oscillating fans. daewoo ones. They can move some air around! I got the smaller 12" one, it has 3 speed settings runs on 60 watts on highest setting.

Theres a bigger one 15/16"i think.

Mine was £11.99 (i think) So powerfull i cant use it yet. And its i bit big for my small tent.

Good luck with your grow
    Last edited by Ben.g; 25-05-18 at 07:42 PM. Reason: spelling

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (26-05-18), Growin for Dad (25-05-18)

Thanks

Hey Ben thanks for that, Ill have a look tomorrow, cheers dude. 👍🏻
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben.g View Post
    growin for dad,

Home bargins had a good offer on oscillating fans. daewoo ones. They can move some air around! I got the smaller 12" one, it has 3 speed settings runs on 60 watts on highest setting.

Theres a bigger one 15/16"i think.

Mine was £11.99 (i think) So powerfull i cant use it yet. And its i bit big for my small tent.

Good luck with your grow
    Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growin for Dad For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (25-05-18), Bethmeg (26-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

I dont really control the temp and humidity in the loft I've just learnt over the years how to deal with it.

Tents are prone to low humidity in the early stage.You may have the opposite problem once you get some vegetation going.

Thats why I suggested hoods for the plants as 22 humidity would stall them a tad,but saying that 99 is too high.

No point faffing around with damp towels and the like,nothing really works unless you spend money.

Tbh honest I dont trust them small hygrometers as the humidity reading on mine is always 20 below what the ecotechnics reads.

The bags can come off tommorrow open them up today

You can always give them a spray of water,careful not to leave water droplets as the light can scorch the leaves.

Its not going to be easy in these warm months but its not easy in the cold ones either.

Just as long as you make sure its not boiling or freezing you can get away with a lot.Its really quite difficult to get the perfect dialled in room,not many folk on here have everything äs theyd like it,they just make the best of it like you will have to.

Keep offering the feed everyday 2ml per litre 5.8 ph.Upping the amount you give each day.

You should start seeing good growth each day now.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (26-05-18), Growin for Dad (26-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    I dont really control the temp and humidity in the loft I've just learnt over the years how to deal with it.

Tents are prone to low humidity in the early stage.You may have the opposite problem once you get some vegetation going.

Thats why I suggested hoods for the plants as 22 humidity would stall them a tad,but saying that 99 is too high.

No point faffing around with damp towels and the like,nothing really works unless you spend money.

Tbh honest I dont trust them small hygrometers as the humidity reading on mine is always 20 below what the ecotechnics reads.

The bags can come off tommorrow open them up today

You can always give them a spray of water,careful not to leave water droplets as the light can scorch the leaves.

Its not going to be easy in these warm months but its not easy in the cold ones either.

Just as long as you make sure its not boiling or freezing you can get away with a lot.Its really quite difficult to get the perfect dialled in room,not many folk on here have everything äs theyd like it,they just make the best of it like you will have to.

Keep offering the feed everyday 2ml per litre 5.8 ph.Upping the amount you give each day.

You should start seeing good growth each day now.
    Morning Beth, Ill take the bags off today and will stop stressing too much about the temps, I can only do my best! 😁

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Growin for Dad For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (26-05-18), Bethmeg (27-05-18)

Thanks

Thats the bags off, bigger circulation fan in and girls fed at 2ml a litre.

Ph of water was 6.7, tds was 107.

Heres some pics if the little ladies.

Last edited by Growin for Dad; 26-05-18 at 01:23 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growin for Dad For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (26-05-18), Bethmeg (27-05-18), M_C (26-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Temps looking good there g.f.d

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ben.g For This Useful Post:

Bethmeg (27-05-18), Growin for Dad (27-05-18)

Thanks

Good early morning dear.

Just got back from a concert bloody shattered and ready for a fat one

I notice you have two plants in one pot?,do you plan to grow them out that way?

6.7ph is no good.ph needs to be 5.8.you need to get some ph down dear.

Edit..Yes lovely temps and humidity there.Im liking that very much

Edit again.The light looks too close,I thought you had raised it up high?
    Last edited by Bethmeg; 27-05-18 at 01:26 AM.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (27-05-18), Growin for Dad (27-05-18)

Thanks

Hey Beth, who did you see? Hope you managed to chill with that fat one?

The 2 plants in the pot were the free seeds that I got, Im not too fussed about them really, I had run out if pots so just planted them in together!

Ill order some ph down on tuesday when I get paid.

When you said increase the amount if feed daily, do you mean the concentration or the frequency if watering/feeding?

I have also raised the light, should I move it up or down depending on the ambient temperature?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bethmeg View Post
    Good early morning dear.

Just got back from a concert bloody shattered and ready for a fat one

I notice you have two plants in one pot?,do you plan to grow them out that way?

6.7ph is no good.ph needs to be 5.8.you need to get some ph down dear.

Edit..Yes lovely temps and humidity there.Im liking that very much

Edit again.The light looks too close,I thought you had raised it up high?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Growin for Dad For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (27-05-18)

Thanks

went to see Ed Sheeran at the etihad stadium fantastic love him

Increase the amount of solution given not the ratio of food.

Leave the light up high whilst they are young and tender.Having it nearer wont make them grow any faster.

My laptops broke,I think the battery has had it so Im struggling to get good access to the site atm I cant be doing with tapa and this pad Im using is so sloooww.

Just letting you know dear in case I dont reply straight away.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bethmeg For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (28-05-18), Growin for Dad (28-05-18)

Thanks

Latest update from GFD growroom...

Plants all seem to be doing well and levels in the tent seem to have stabilised within desirable parameters! Ive been trying not to mess around with the habitat and let it sort itself out without me tweaking it every 20 mins!!

Now watering twice daily with 2ml of A & B per litre most of the girls seem to be doing well with leaves broadening, however there are a few that still look like they need to puff out a bit, not sure if this is the nature if some strains or if they are lacking in something?

Lighting is still HPS, 18/6 from 4pm till 10am. Missing out the warmest part of the day.

Pics below of the gang...

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Growin for Dad For This Useful Post:

Ben.g (29-05-18), Bethmeg (29-05-18), Subterranean Man (29-05-18)

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 22 ... LastLast