Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Need some guidance

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default Need some guidance



    Can anybody help? The true leaves are curling and the other leaves have discolouration on them.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    6,953
    Thanks
    7,325
    Thanked 17,530 Times in 5,922 Posts

    Default

    Its just that the soil is a bit hot mate, she should adjust and be fine, no need to threaten the poor girl with a blade lol



    ďReality exists in the human mind, and nowhere else.Ē
    "Eric Arthur Blair, 1984"

  4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    friendlygrower (15-05-18), GreenFingers321 (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18), SlimCT (15-05-18)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Loool how can I cool down the soil? Maybe I have her too close to the light?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    Dirty_badger (16-05-18), GreenFingers321 (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18), Macky (15-05-18)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Browsing the Forum
    Posts
    6,953
    Thanks
    7,325
    Thanked 17,530 Times in 5,922 Posts

    Default

    Sorry mate, "hot" in terms of soil mean too much nuits. The soil is strong, not actually like temperature hot

  8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

    Dirty_badger (16-05-18), GreenFingers321 (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18), SlimCT (15-05-18)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Sorry mate, "hot" in terms of soil mean too much nuits. The soil is strong, not actually like temperature hot
    I havenít put any nutes in it mate, just water


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    41,112
    Thanks
    98,260
    Thanked 96,820 Times in 31,376 Posts

    Default

    She'll grow into it
    ďHerb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.Ē (Bob Marley)



    Please familiarise yourself with our Forum Rules -http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/faq.php

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18), SlimCT (15-05-18)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,743
    Thanks
    8,133
    Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,097 Posts

    Default

    Soil ain't hot dude! It's just a seedling!

    Ya have true leaves so the ones with discolouration don't matter anymore. They wrinkled because they just came out and need to unfold!

    Chill dude. Ya got nothing to do besides water for the first few weeks... if ya last that long... no offence but I seriously doubt I'm gonna make a plant grow in a mug to full term with no drainage

    Best of luck dude but chill the fuck out!

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), Macky (15-05-18), SlimCT (15-05-18)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Tbh I havenít got a ph meter or ph down etc so thatís probably why, Iím hoping to just keep her alive until Thursday when l get me wages then I can buy all of that stuff. Hope she doesnít die by then


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    GMOGreen (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Soil ain't hot dude! It's just a seedling!

    Ya have true leaves so the ones with discolouration don't matter anymore. They wrinkled because they just came out and need to unfold!

    Chill dude. Ya got nothing to do besides water for the first few weeks... if ya last that long... no offence but I seriously doubt I'm gonna make a plant grow in a mug to full term with no drainage

    Best of luck dude but chill the fuck out!

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja
    Sorry bro, itís my first time and I picked a competition for the first grow and Iíve made shit hard on myself by not adding perlite or drainage, Iíve been sprinkling water around the stem..trying not to overwater it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    GMOGreen (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,743
    Thanks
    8,133
    Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,097 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimCT View Post
    Tbh I havenít got a ph meter or ph down etc so thatís probably why, Iím hoping to just keep her alive until Thursday when l get me wages then I can buy all of that stuff. Hope she doesnít die by then


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You don't need any of that shit in soil!!

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), Innerself (15-05-18)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,743
    Thanks
    8,133
    Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,097 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimCT View Post
    Sorry bro, itís my first time and I picked a competition for the first grow and Iíve made shit hard on myself by not adding perlite or drainage, Iíve been sprinkling water around the stem..trying not to overwater it


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why the hell are you watering already!

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja

  22. The Following User Says Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,743
    Thanks
    8,133
    Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,097 Posts

    Default

    Just realised I'm actually helping the competition

    I'm out 😂

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), M_C (15-05-18), SlimCT (15-05-18)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Why the hell are you watering already!

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja
    Because Iím a noob and I thought thatís what youíre meant to do lol I havenít been watering a lot, last time I sprinkled water on it was 2 days ago.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    Just realised I'm actually helping the competition

    I'm out 😂

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja
    😂 competition? I donít think Iíll even be in the top 10 and at this rate I probably wonít last till the end. You have nothing to fear from a noob


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    GMOGreen (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18)

  29. #15

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,743
    Thanks
    8,133
    Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,097 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimCT View Post
    😂 competition? I donít think Iíll even be in the top 10 and at this rate I probably wonít last till the end. You have nothing to fear from a noob


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We all noob once dude. But most of us try learn to grow it right before pushing the bounds. I'm not sure you understand the task you have undertaken mate. And worrying about discoloured infant leaves is gonna seem stupid when ya root bound at 2 weeks and already locked out

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), SlimCT (15-05-18)

  31. #16

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    We all noob once dude. But most of us try learn to grow it right before pushing the bounds. I'm not sure you understand the task you have undertaken mate. And worrying about discoloured infant leaves is gonna seem stupid when ya root bound at 2 weeks and already locked out

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja
    I understand the task to a degree, but I see what youíre saying. Iíve germinated some Power Africa to grow alongside the mug grow. Youíve got me thinking I should forget about the mug grow altogether and focus on the power Africa which Iíll be growing in a pot with perlite and drainage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    GMOGreen (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18)

  33. #17

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,743
    Thanks
    8,133
    Thanked 13,939 Times in 5,097 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlimCT View Post
    I understand the task to a degree, but I see what youíre saying. Iíve germinated some Power Africa to grow alongside the mug grow. Youíve got me thinking I should forget about the mug grow altogether and focus on the power Africa which Iíll be growing in a pot with perlite and drainage.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it's your first grow. I personally think you will get more valid experience in real grow circumstances.

    And that's not to say bail out of the comp as I wanna see everyone do as well as possible. As a first grow its gonna be taxing

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja

  34. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GMOGreen For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (16-05-18), SlimCT (15-05-18)

  35. #18

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    259
    Thanks
    529
    Thanked 1,012 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMOGreen View Post
    If it's your first grow. I personally think you will get more valid experience in real grow circumstances.

    And that's not to say bail out of the comp as I wanna see everyone do as well as possible. As a first grow its gonna be taxing

    Sent from the shadows like a ninja
    Thank you mate, Iím not going to quit Iíll just continue and see how it goes but also do the power Africa, but make the power Africa my main priority, thanks again for the help.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

    GMOGreen (15-05-18), hotshot (16-05-18)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     Buy Cannabis Seeds     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK