Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Nutrients for the first time grower

Thanks

You do know the owner of Advanced Nutrients got arrested for molesting a child? I’m not buying one product of their shelve, even if they present if free to me.
    I also wonder, why pay around 100 euro for a product while a product of 20 euro works equally as well?
    I have changed my fertilizers from expensive to the cheaper ones. I even found a lot of the cheaper ones better.
    BAC is selling products for over 250 euro per liter. Hello? 250? Koo-kook? I pay my booster now 17 euro per LITER and it does not raise the EC in my tapwater. I can also use it as foilerspray and I see better results than the more expensive boosters.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

Valentina (27-05-18)

Macky Guest

Bb, what kind of ec you getting with advanced?

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

Macky Guest

And it's doesn't raise the ec in your tap water because there is nothing in it pmsl! Cup winning nuits mate, used by some of the best growers in the world. Each to their own, but there is a reason why they're so expensive ad people have still paid that doe! It's quality food

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Orderly View Post
    You do know the owner of Advanced Nutrients got arrested for molesting a child? I’m not buying one product of their shelve, even if they present if free to me.
    I also wonder, why pay around 100 euro for a product while a product of 20 euro works equally as well?
    I have changed my fertilizers from expensive to the cheaper ones. I even found a lot of the cheaper ones better.
    BAC is selling products for over 250 euro per liter. Hello? 250? Koo-kook? I pay my booster now 17 euro per LITER and it does not raise the EC in my tapwater. I can also use it as foilerspray and I see better results than the more expensive boosters.
    First thing let me state I do find Big Mike comes across as a particularly unlikeble person who seems to be driven by greed. But who can knock him for what he has done, he seems to have worked hard and has managed to make a lot of money so fair play to him. Anyone who falls for his 2nd hand car salesman patter needs to wake up. Are his nutes any better or worse than some of the other top brands probably not. I have used some of Advanced nutes and didn't like them, some people do, and lets face it the vast majority of nutes are over priced not just Advanced.

My problem with your post Orderly is it is untrue and misleading. Michael Straumietis (Big Mike) is now the sole owner of Advanced so the owner Big Mike did not get arrested for child molestation, his former partner Eugene "Gino" Yordanov a well-known drug smuggler and all round tw*t did get arrested for a particularly nasty sexual assault on a 7 year old Bulgarian girl and in my opinion he should no longer be breathing.

Boycott Advanced because you think Big mike is full of shit fair enough but to insinuate that he is a child molester when (to my knowledge) he is not is totally out of order.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (19-05-18), Orderly (20-05-18), Valentina (27-05-18), WhIpLaSh (19-05-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    First thing let me state I do find Big Mike comes across as a particularly unlikeble person who seems to be driven by greed. But who can knock him for what he has done, he seems to have worked hard and has managed to make a lot of money so fair play to him. Anyone who falls for his 2nd hand car salesman patter needs to wake up. Are his nutes any better or worse than some of the other top brands probably not. I have used some of Advanced nutes and didn't like them, some people do, and lets face it the vast majority of nutes are over priced not just Advanced.

My problem with your post Orderly is it is untrue and misleading. Michael Straumietis (Big Mike) is now the sole owner of Advanced so the owner Big Mike did not get arrested for child molestation, his former partner Eugene "Gino" Yordanov a well-known drug smuggler and all round tw*t did get arrested for a particularly nasty sexual assault on a 7 year old Bulgarian girl and in my opinion he should no longer be breathing.

Boycott Advanced because you think Big mike is full of shit fair enough but to insinuate that he is a child molester when (to my knowledge) he is not is totally out of order.
    Google is telling me the owner of AN got arrested for child abuse. I googled it “owner advanced nutrients rape” and got many results. I am not going further into detail because that’s not the stuff I’d like to debate here I did not mention Mike by name I believe? This Gino could’ve been a co owner. Whatever the case, it’s not selling well around here anymore.

I used to buy a lot of liquid fertilizers but I have found a lot of organics managing better results in soil.
    Even on hydro I’ve seen breeders attainig amazing results having spent only 7 euros. They did buy a meter though which adds up, but that’s a one time cost.
    They buy products int total around 100 euros but in one harvest they only used 7 euros out of it.
    I think each has his own recipy, I’m just not rich and looking to manage more with less.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orderly For This Useful Post:

toblue (20-05-18), Valentina (27-05-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post

Thanks for clearing that up toblue Thought it sounded a little off.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

toblue (20-05-18)

Macky Guest

Advanced isnt too expensive for its base stuff. some of the additives are stupid prices, i agree there. But with advanced, as they are so strong, I find you only need to use it at half dose maximum, so itll go twice as far as you expect it too, so the money gets stretched twice as far too. A lot of work goes into making AN the way there are, and thats what you pay for, the bill to the scientists that have made this shit, not just the food. Its like pharmaceuticals, theyre expensive as fuck, but the active ingredients are cheap, its the research bill you pay for.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

toblue (20-05-18), tom222 (20-05-18), Valentina (27-05-18)

Thanks

Weird that? What do you grow in Monster? I used the Grow and Bloom nutes from biobizz in Coco and never had any problems at any stage. Granted I was using other nutes like Fulvic, CalMag etc etc. Think my highest EC was 1.4. I used 22ml of bloom and 4ml of grow, in the flowering stage, so I would say they are not as strong as some of the other nutes but I never ran into any deficiencies or problems during my grow.

Just an entry from the joural I wrote during this grow...

Day 90: Watered with pH 6.0 water, 2.5ml PK 9/18, 10ml Fulvic, 4ml Grow, 22ml Bloom and 5ml Meta Boost @ EC 1.4 (Day 42 Flower)
    Last edited by th4k1ng; 21-05-18 at 07:54 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to th4k1ng For This Useful Post:

tom222 (21-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,097 Times

Do nutrients ever go off?

If there stored cool dark place. I use general hydroponics nutrient's. Can not find much info on them.

Cheers

Thanks

Are you useing them in soil or coco,as i was going to get sensi grow and bloom for my new grow?Using coco for the 1st time
    I have nothing but time man. There it is. TIME. Something everyone has. Just gotta know how to use it!
    Mixed grow log https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070814207

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3