Thread: What are the chances?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Default What are the chances?

Hi guys, it's been a while Hope you're all well?

Need a bit of advice....

I have just realised that the timer that my LED was plugged into wasn't switching the light off when it should

Week 3 of flower started on Monday & this has been happening since then, so there's been 3 nights where that light has stayed on for 24 hours. The LED is above one plant only but i have another 4 in the room under the HPS. The HPS has been going off ok as they are on a different timer.

Would you say I am guaranteed to lose them all to herm? Or is there a chance they might be ok? Has anyone bounced back from a similar issue themselves?

Gutted isn't the word right now

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), MonsterEnergy (17-05-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

3 full days of light 3 weeks into flower, id give them total darkness for 24hrs then go back to 12/12 and cross your fingers,
    will they hermie, depends on the pheno tbh,

all you can do is correct the timing and carry on, you might get lucky....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), Type M (17-05-18), Valentina (17-05-18)

Thanks

Mate

It's going to slow them a little I think and there is a hermie chance but as I've learned you're to far in now to fail so push on with it. Get some heavy duty timers that can handle the job too as I had this problem at the start with cheap ones.

You'll need to keep an eye on them just to make sure they don't turn but I think you'll be fine it will just slow be growing for a bit then should slip back into flower mode.

Good luck buddy it's not the end of the world and it's happened to many before you and still got a crop out of it

Happy growing

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (17-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18), Type M (17-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,352 Times

Strain is blueberry twist (blueberry X skunk) so pretty solid genetics. It's plugged in to a different timer now, so won't happen going forward

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Type M For This Useful Post:

gardro (17-05-18), GEORGE (17-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Just fingers crossed I guess. There is a Hermie trait in blueberry but the crossing will hopefully have reduced the susceptibility.

🔆🔆Current Diary https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d.php?t=167223

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-05-18), Type M (18-05-18), WWBB (20-05-18)