Thread: Any advice on scrog net

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: Any advice on scrog net

Morning tokers so it won’t be long before I need to start using this scrog next so Im just getting prepared, I’ve got my head in the scrog threads just so I can get as much information as I can. One branch it pretty much hitting the net and the other still needs to get there, I have a few question I hope Yous can help with. My scrog net squares are 2inch by 2inch when putting the branches through them do I have to fill all squares? I know before flip it’s needs to be 75% or so so I know I won’t fill it fully 100% .
    I also haven’t got my head round where the budsites are On the plant ? Also is there a pattern people use to wave the branches like straight spiral or whatever ? If anyone has got tips or advice just let me know it will be appreciated . Latest pictures are below and I’ve had to buy frame to tighten my scrog net. Thanks for everyone time !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "You want the net about 10” above the pots and as the plants grow through the net/hole pull it back under and move to the next square along and repeat this until the net is 80% full and then flip to 12/12 do the same for a further week and then let them grow through

2nd week of flower you can then remove leaves from under net

No danger power ranger"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-18), M_C (18-05-18)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

You want the net about 10” above the pots and as the plants grow through the net/hole pull it back under and move to the next square along and repeat this until the net is 80% full and then flip to 12/12 do the same for a further week and then let them grow through

2nd week of flower you can then remove leaves from under net

No danger power ranger

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Devoed For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-18), Stickysticky (18-05-18)

Macky Guest

Sounds about right, wanna trim at the end of week 2 though, when flowers first start to form. At the end of the stretch, you want all you top shoots to be about four inches above the screen nice and level. Then once that's done you can see what needs to go. Don't be shy with that final trim either. You want the plant to focus energy on te bigger bud sites, and feeding popcorn so anything that doesn't reach the screen, needs to go.

Sent from: An IPhone.... Excuse the auto correct typos

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-18), Stickysticky (18-05-18), th4k1ng (19-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Thanks yous two I’ll go with the flow and see how to goes won’t to be long before I need to start at it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-18)