Thread: 8 lights 8 plants RDWC BUD ROT!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Thanks

Default Answered: 8 lights 8 plants RDWC BUD ROT!!!!! HELP!!!!!

I think my full crop has bud rot! There is like white fur inside the big buds and I think it smells different!! Iv only noticed it since iv started to cut them down.

The THC looks different too and leafs look weird colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "pics.............

best way to deal with rot is carrier bag over effected ones an snip at stem, if you start fukin about tryna save bits of bud etc, you will release spores that will then be blown to the next bud, an same again, shit spreads like wild fire an if ya dont act fast it can devastate ya crop, had it in past before lost alot bud.

RH is important in flower even more so when ya late with colas formed. i dont like anything over 50%, i have even ran 2 dehumidifiers at one point to stop it even with over kill extraction i have.

if ambient humidity in air is high an ya pullin straight in from outside, then ya gotta be on the ball coz no air movement or extraction will do much"

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jayhdon91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 8

Mate

Feel for you, got any pics so we can see for sure but from what you've said I'd say yes. It's a learning curve all the way.

Sorry if it is more will be along soon to help

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

I had this isolated to 4 kolas yesterday. The biggest nugs an all. What was your RH during flower?
    Sounds like bud rot. But just in case check all buds and isolate ones which have the rot. You might get lucky and have a few healthy ones. But if its come to chop, you may to fear the worst and face the horror of all of your bud being infected.
    As BudLightyear said (one of the admins) keep your extraction fam running during the whole of flower.
    I check my plants everyday during flower. Especially the last 2 weeks. This is when they need most attention. Probs why I caught the bud rot so early. You can make mistakes in veg and itll recover but once youre in flower, boy, everything needs to be 100%.
    Get up a couple of pics and someone can confirm 100% that it is. I will also have a butchers as I am now familiar with mold and rot.

I also have sympathy for you. I was steaming the whole night and mine was only 5 nugs. But a whole crop? Damn. Think I'd isolate myself for a couple of days. We live and we learn my friend. You'll know better for next time.
    Last edited by th4k1ng; 22-05-18 at 01:19 AM.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to th4k1ng For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-05-18), GEORGE (24-05-18), the don 88 (22-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

pics.............

best way to deal with rot is carrier bag over effected ones an snip at stem, if you start fukin about tryna save bits of bud etc, you will release spores that will then be blown to the next bud, an same again, shit spreads like wild fire an if ya dont act fast it can devastate ya crop, had it in past before lost alot bud.

RH is important in flower even more so when ya late with colas formed. i dont like anything over 50%, i have even ran 2 dehumidifiers at one point to stop it even with over kill extraction i have.

if ambient humidity in air is high an ya pullin straight in from outside, then ya gotta be on the ball coz no air movement or extraction will do much

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18), Greencrack102 (22-05-18), tom222 (14-06-18)