Thread: Excess or deficiency

Thanks

Default Excess or deficiency

Hey there people! I was running my Pineapple express girl here when all of a sudden 3 days before she show me that signs. The plant isn't really bad but there are many spots being burned :/ First i was thinking about phosphorus but i wanted to share with you and get some opinions. What should i do next to prevent any more damage asap?

I used to feed her with the Advanced Nutrients 3part base for her whole life but it seems that she need to feed some Connoisseur Bloom to keep her healthy, also have introduce big bud and bud candy with some cal mag some feeds before. Ph'ed at 6.2-6.8

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BornToBeAgrower For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (22-05-18), GEORGE (22-05-18)

Macky Guest

Salt build up that is mate. whats your medium? coco?

Youre over feeding for ure if youre giving it all of that, youre supposed to only really use Advanced base nuits, and one additive, at a low dose. Do you have an EC metre? Can you tell me the EC of you feed and your run off?

Also, if youre in coco, your PH is off, you want to aim for 6.0 in flower

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

BornToBeAgrower (22-05-18), CityDweller (22-05-18), GEORGE (22-05-18), joker_the_smoker (22-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

I agree with Macky. Looks overfed. We need to know the grow medium, EC and PH of the runoff. Porobably going to need a flush.

pls excuse autocorrect. i am high of course.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

BornToBeAgrower (22-05-18), GEORGE (22-05-18)

Thanks

the medium is biobizz light mix. I think that has overfeeded once, but i reduced the nutes on the following feed to the minimum 0.5ml per L. Didn't flushed her at all. 3200μS was the runoff of that overfeed. Didn't checked the runoff PH but the water was at 5.9

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BornToBeAgrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-18)