Thread: Tips on lollipoping?

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Default Answered: Tips on lollipoping?

Hi all,

Im just about the start lollipoping my girls after flipping them yesterday, and topping on Saturday. Far too soon if you ask me but there's a 3rd party pulling strings... dont ask!

I want to lollipop now into the 1st week of flower to get it done sso they can be left alone to focus on flowering.

As this is my first time doing this i was wondering if you guys had any tips for me, which I'm sure you do... I am fairly confident after researching the method but a little more advice from seasoned growers would be appreciated.

I am planning on just taking 1/3 from the bottom up, hopefully I should have about 6-8 good branches, and trim off everything below, and about 80%ish of whats left on each branch, leaving the main top shoots (each branch) and leaves, any lower shoots that are receiving light adequate light... and maybe the odd fan leaf or two??

What do you guys think?

Thanks

2. "I do bottom 3rd of plant or bottom quarter dependin how big they are.
    I do this near to the end of week 2 from flip mate as ya wana see how much they have stretched etc so helps ya decide on strippin. Any stems or tops that aint made it up top get clipped for me "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to THCBrova For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

I do bottom 3rd of plant or bottom quarter dependin how big they are.
    I do this near to the end of week 2 from flip mate as ya wana see how much they have stretched etc so helps ya decide on strippin. Any stems or tops that aint made it up top get clipped for me

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18), THCBrova (22-05-18)