Thread: whats a good setup for a 4x4 tent with a 600Whps

Thanks

Default whats a good setup for a 4x4 tent with a 600Whps

i have a 4x4 tent 7 ft tall and i was wondering what peoples opinions were on fans and how to run it i was thinking two vortex 4inch power fans one running through my cool hood and one running threw a charcoal filter do you think this will be enough for this tent?? also i will have a 20inch box fan inside blowing from the top and the tent is going to be inside a bedroom upstairs it is 12ft by 8 ft will i need to vent out or anything there is ac through out the entire house so the bedroom has its own vent pushing cool air in should i be fine running it this way??

2. The Following User Says Thank You to friendlygrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-18)