Thread: Smoke tricks

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,809 Times

Default Smoke tricks

So thought I would make a post about it! Use to fuck about younger days with basic smoke ring. But now these vaporisers came about! A lot more smoke production made it a lot easier to do these tricks! Never been a vape head. Owned 1 for a month until had keep going my local town for refill equipment. Got easyily bored! But within that month I manage to learn some awesome tricks! Including jelly fish, triple rings, controlling the rings (favourite) and lasso or rapid ring o’s! All In short period of time! Once ya start picking it up! Really is addictive! but like most things I get into and learn I eventually hit a barrier ^^ until I move on to next thing!

I’m still able to do a few these tricks in a amateur sense with a joint! Defo makes a good party trick with new smoking buddy ya with!^

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucas3330 For This Useful Post:

2wasted (24-05-18), GEORGE (24-05-18), Greencrack102 (23-05-18)

Macky Guest

I blow hoops all the time without thinking about it, can do a few trick with my vape but really, just smoke now and blow some hoops out of boredom sometimes to watch them fly off lol.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18), Lucas3330 (23-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,809 Times

Yeah ive not had my vape in a year or so now ^^ but i still find myself doing jellyfishes occasionally just so i can watch it "swim" away xD its the little moments when ya high!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucas3330 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-05-18)