Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CDB Oil tinctures

Viz Guest

Default CDB Oil tinctures

Hello guys, I have a question.

Having successfully followed the guides here I have five full syringes of very dense CBD oil/goo. Now I would like to make tinctures to allow sublingual application of the CBD oil. Sadly my google skills are failing me and I am not finding out what I need to know. Simply put how would I go about making a couple of bottles of tincture from the oil/goo CBD that I have. Could someone link me to a guide or give me a quick tutorial.

And if possible what is safe to use to flavour the tincture as I understand that CBD can taste a bit harsh.

Thanking you in advance.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

British green (27-05-18), GEORGE (27-05-18), Greengrass (28-05-18), M_C (27-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Good evening viz 😃 I’m sure our member known as bomber will pop along and give you some sound advice 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-18), Greengrass (28-05-18), M_C (27-05-18)

Bomber Guest

Hi Viz,

If you have already extracted the oils then you can simply add some alcohol. Start off with a week dose though. The most important thing with cannabis is to find a dose that just about does what you need it to do. Overdosing just leads to less available receptors and the need to take more to get the same relief.

If you don’t mind sharing what the oil is for, I may be able to help a more as if it’s a serious illness, a tiniture may not be the best route...

And yeah, cannabis oil tastes like shit imo. You can add for grade oils such as lemon oil to enhance the flavour of the tiniture if the way you want to go..,

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

British green (27-05-18), GEORGE (28-05-18), Greengrass (28-05-18), M_C (27-05-18)

Viz Guest

Thank you Bomber, that is what I needed information wise.

If you are based in the UK, as I am, what besides vodka would be a suitable medium?

The use is pain management and another is depression and anxiety. Different people.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

British green (27-05-18), GEORGE (28-05-18), Greengrass (28-05-18), M_C (27-05-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Thank you Bomber, that is what I needed information wise.

If you are based in the UK, as I am, what besides vodka would be a suitable medium?

The use is pain management and another is depression and anxiety. Different people.
    Yes I’m UK mate. You can use anything you want really. I made one with brandy

Tinitures do work well but in regards to the pain management, you may find capsules better as you can get a much bigger dose in. Also, if you can, mix the CBD with some THC. That will work much better for pain than CBD alone.

If being high is a concern, you can use the capsules as suppositories. I know lots of people don’t like the idea of them but they really do work extremely well.

20:1 ratio for capsules is a good starting point. Let me know if you need the recipe for capsules

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-18), M_C (28-05-18)

Viz Guest

Cheers mate, I have about 10oz of THC bud that has been washed three times and about to be made into oil, so yeah I will follow your advice and do a mix of both.

Did another batch of CDB today and pulled another 5 syringe full. What was left over in the crock pot I tried to mix with some flavoured vodka - no joy at all. The glop did not dissolve at all. Guess that vodka stuff is not strong enough. Cleaned off easy enough with the Acetone but no way going to stuck that shit under my tongue.

As to formula for the suppositories, yeah that might be handy. Saw a thread when I was researching that gave me some figures. Saved the page *somewhere.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Viz For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times

A question.... as I really have no idea of the answer

Could BHO be made using the same steps to produce RSO (IE The Winterization process) &, if so, would the properties of BHO be just as powerful?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-05-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Viz View Post
    Cheers mate, I have about 10oz of THC bud that has been washed three times and about to be made into oil, so yeah I will follow your advice and do a mix of both.

Did another batch of CDB today and pulled another 5 syringe full. What was left over in the crock pot I tried to mix with some flavoured vodka - no joy at all. The glop did not dissolve at all. Guess that vodka stuff is not strong enough. Cleaned off easy enough with the Acetone but no way going to stuck that shit under my tongue.

As to formula for the suppositories, yeah that might be handy. Saw a thread when I was researching that gave me some figures. Saved the page *somewhere.
    Try adding a little heat to it. Or, look at SPIRYTUS. That’s 95% proof.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Bomber Guest

Also, Cajuncelt told me a while back that you can use the Bio Bomb as sublingual. I’ve not tried it but if he says it ok, then I concider that good to go. That would be extra virgin olive oil + sunflower liquid Lecithin. Heated gently and mixed and into the fridge for 24hrs.

You can also tack straight oil to the front of your gums. It’s tricky to start with but once you get the hang of it, it works well.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

British green (29-05-18), GEORGE (28-05-18), M_C (28-05-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    A question.... as I really have no idea of the answer

Could BHO be made using the same steps to produce RSO (IE The Winterization process) &, if so, would the properties of BHO be just as powerful?
    I have no experience with BHO but I’ll find out and come back to you M_C

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast