Thread: Calling all 750w Gavita users

Thanks

Default Calling all 750w Gavita users

Hi all,

I was hoping someone with experience of using 750w Gavita's maybe able to offer some advice in the way of the distance (height) required.

I'm looking at using just over 7ft of ceiling height (220cm) and expect i will have around 2 1/2 feet between the light and my canopy when in full bloom.

Is there anyone with experience of using 750's that can advice if this will be enough?

Cheers

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to koolneb For This Useful Post:

British green (03-06-18), GEORGE (28-05-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

18 inches too two foot away should be great. If you place ya hand at the height of the plants and it’s comfortable to leave ya hand there without it getting burnt by the lights your plant will also be comfortable 🇬🇧

Sent from a green and pleasant land

4. The Following User Says Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

The gavita was designed for green houses so were intended to be up really high, 7ft is plenty and wouldn’t change it just keep it there.

I have the 1000e along with the controller which helps a lot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

British green (16-06-18), GEORGE (04-06-18)