Thread: Need advice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,803 Times

Default Need advice

Hi all.
    I am looking for advice regarding my aunt's Parkinson's treatment.
    Yesterday her son (who didn't know she was using weed) found her stash/medication. It's the stuff I have grown especially for her.
    Anyway after this she has said that she isn't having cannabis in the house with her son which is fair enough with having a teenage lad around who is doing his exams.

The advice I am after is, is there some sort of medical exemption for having weed? Surely the doctor can help in some way so that she don't feel like she is breaking the law.
    Or is trying to get a sativex prescription the only option?

Cheers guys.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stealthgrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-06-18)

Bomber Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Growing View Post
    Hi all.
    Yesterday her son (who didn't know she was using weed) found her stash/medication. It's the stuff I have grown especially for her.
    Anyway after this she has said that she isn't having cannabis in the house with her son which is fair enough with having a teenage lad around who is doing his exams.

The advice I am after is, is there some sort of medical exemption for having weed? Surely the doctor can help in some way so that she don't feel like she is breaking the law.

Cheers guys.
    I doubt for a second they will prescribe that ( assuming you are U.K.). No harm in asking tho.

High CBD strain along with high THCv strain tend to work well for Parkinson’s. Durban Poison is a good strain for THCv

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bomber For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-06-18), Stealthgrower (31-05-18), Valentina (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

if she cant have weed about the place mate.... why not make her up some rso oil ..... it dosent look like weed so if the lad found it, he wouldent know what it was ..... but she could still get medicated ?

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-06-18), Priapus (03-06-18), Stealthgrower (02-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 22,354 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Addicted2Growing View Post
    Hi all.

Cheers guys.
    ewe get fuk all bach i know someone with MS been waiting 4 years now for savitex throat spray,her pain clinic jest keep shoveling out the pills,at this moment in time she`s swallowing 14 pills every day + it does fuk al to her except smash her body + mind to pieces ..............fuk me good luck.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Captain Beefheart For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (01-06-18), Stealthgrower (02-06-18), Valentina (03-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,803 Times

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    if she cant have weed about the place mate.... why not make her up some rso oil ..... it dosent look like weed so if the lad found it, he wouldent know what it was ..... but she could still get medicated ?
    Yeah I am gonna have to make something like that for her to smoke in a vape pen.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Stealthgrower For This Useful Post:

budfarmer (02-06-18)